Lavan Bhaskar Churna
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size|
Baidyanath Lavan Bhaskar Churna
Lavan Bhaskar Churna is a very famous Ayurvedic medicine for gastritis Lavan means salt. Sochal salt and black salts are the main ingredients of Lavan Bhaskar Churna. It is a traditional Ayurvedic product, having reference in many famous Ayurvedic text books. Its main ingredient is salt.
Lavan Bhaskar Churna ingredients –
- Souvarchala Lavana – Sochal salt
- Vida lavana
- Saindhava Lavana – Black salt
- Dhanyaka – coriander
- Long pepper- fruit, Black pepper and Ginger – together called Trikatu
- Long pepper root – Piper longum
- Kaala jeera – Black cumin seed – Nigella sativa
- Nagakeshar – Mesua ferrea
- Taleesapatra – Abies webbiana
- Amlavetasa – Solena amplexicaulis
- White cumin – Cuminum cyminum
- Dadima – Pomegranate
- Cinnamon – Cinnamom zeylanicum
- Ela – cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum
– Fine powder of the above are triturated with lemon juice.
Lavan bhaskar churna dosage- 3 grams – once or twice in a day before food or after food, as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Lavanbhaskar churna Benefits –
Lavan Bhaskar Churna is traditionally used in the treatment of bloating, gas problem, spleen diseases, hemorrhoids, constipation, fistula, abdominal pain, indigestion, respiratory conditions, cough, cold.
- Be the first to review this product