|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8565||Arya Vaidya Pharmacy||450 ml||100% Natural|
Kumaryasava is a liquid Ayurvedic formulation, also known by the terms Kumaryasav and Kumaryasavam
Kumaryasava contains 5 - 10 % of self generated alcohol in it. This self generated alcohol and the water present in the product acts as a media to deliver water and alcohol soluble the active herbal components to the body.
Kumari means Aloe vera.
Kumaryasava Suggested Usages: 12 - 24 ml. one or two times a day, usually advised after food. If needed, it can be mixed with equal quantity of water.
Kumaryasava Uses: Kumaryasav is used in the treatment of abdominal distention, bloating, respiratory conditions like cough, cold, wheezing, piles, vata imbalance diseases and certain neurological conditions.
Kumaryasava side effects: A very high use may cause gastric irritation symptoms.
- Aloe vera juice extract
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)water
- Dhataki (Woodfordia fructicosa)
- jatiphala (Myristica fragrans)
- Kankola (Piper cubeba)
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi)
- Chavya (Piper retrofractum)
- Eranda (Ricinus communis)
- karkataka ( Pistacia integerrima)
- Vibhitaki (Terminalia belerica)
- Pushkaramoola (Inula racemosa)
- Calcined Tamra
- Calcined Loha (Herbal processed Bhasma of Iron)
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product