|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size|
|9811||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||200ml|
Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal Kulathadi Kashayam
Kulathadi Kashayam is an Ayurvedic Formulations used to induce menstruation in women in cases of secondary amenorrhoea and cryptomenorrhoea. This medicine is based on Kerala Ayurveda principle.
Kulathadi kashaya benefits:
- It is used to induce menstrual flow in cases of amenorrhoea, cryptomenorrhoea.
- It is favourable in all gulma and colic.
Kulathadi kashayam Side effects:
- A high dose of this medicine may lead to excessive menstrual bleeding.
- This medicine should be taken under strict medical supervision.
Kulathadi kashayam dosage:
- 5 – 10 ml, before food, or on empty stomach, once or twice a day or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- If the kashayam is concentrated, then it needs to be mixed with equal quantity of water and should be taken.
Kulathadi kashayam ingredients:
Herbal decoction is prepared from 10 grams of each of
- Kulatha – Horse gram – Dolichos biflorus
- Lashuna – Garlic – Alium cepa
- Eranda – Ricinus communis
- Tila – Sesame seed – Sesamum indicum
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
Alternative & Synergistic Products
Brand: BaksonsBaksons Fem Aid For Leucorrhoea, DsymenorrhoeaPack Size: 115mlItem #: 9663Value Price :$5.99List Price: $6.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: BaksonsDr. Bakshi B Drops, Baksons # B31 Drops (Mensin)Pack Size: 30mlItem #: 9679Value Price :$7.99List Price: $9.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: BaksonsDr. Bakshi B Drops, Baksons #B15 Drops (Menstrual Irregularities)Pack Size: 30mlItem #: 9743Value Price :$7.99List Price: $9.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: BaksonsDr. Bakshi B Drops, Baksons #B7 Drops (Climacteric Drops)Pack Size: 30mlItem #: 9733Value Price :$7.99List Price: $9.99Your Save: 20%