|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size|
|9780||Arya Vaidya Pharmacy||200ml|
Arya Vaidya Pharmacy Kalyanaka Kashayam
Dhanwantharam Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil. It is used in the treatment of Vata diseases such as Rheumatoid and osteo arthritis, spondylosis, headache and neuro-muscular conditions. This oil is based on Kerala Ayurveda practice.
Dhanwantharam Tailam uses:
- It is used to treat rheumatoid arthritis, osteo-arthritis, neck pain and back ache due to spondylosis,
- It is useful in treatment of neurological conditions such as Neuritis, Neuralgia, paralysis, facial palsy, etc.
How to use:
- It is used for massage.
- It is used in Ayurvedic treatment like Dhara, Basti treatment etc.
- 101 times processed oil, called Dhanwantharam 101 -is used for oral administration.
- Dose for oral intake is – 5 – 20 drops once or twice a day, before food, with warm water or warm milk, as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- This oil is used for massage for ladies, after delivery, to improve body strength.
- It is also used as massage oil for babies.
- Internal use is advised to relieve fever, bloating and urinary diseases.
Dhanwantharam Tailam ingredients:
- Balamoola – Sida cordifolia – 4.608 kg
- Water for decoction – 36.864 liters, boiled and reduced to 4.608 liters
- Paya – cow milk – 4.608 liters
- 768 grams of total of
- Yava – Barley – Hordeum vulgare
- Kola – Zyziphus jujuba
- Kulattha – Horse gram – Dolichos biflorus
- Dashamoola – group of ten roots
- Bilva – Aegle marmelos
- Agnimantha – Premna mucronata
- Shyonaka – Oroxylum indicum
- Patala – Stereospermum suaveolens
- Gambhari – Gmelina arborea
- Brihati – Solanum indicum
- Kantakari – Solanum xanthocarpum
- Gokshura – Tribulus terrestris
- Shalaparni – Desmodium gangeticum
- Prishnaparni – Uraria picta
- Water for decoction – 6.144 liters, boiled and reduced to 768 ml.
- Taila – Oil of Sesamum indicum
- Paste made of 6 grams of each of –
- Meda – Polygonatum cirrhifolium
- Mahameda – Polygonatum verticillatum
- Daru – Cedrus deodara
- Manjishta – Rubia cordifolia
- Kakoli – Fritillaria roylei
- Ksheerakakoli – Lilium polyphyllum
- Chandana – Pterocarpus santalinus
- Sariva – Hemidesmus indicus
- Kushta – Saussurea lappa
- Tagara – Valeriana wallichi
- Jeevaka – Malaxis acuminata
- Rishabhaka – Manilkara hexandra
- Saindhava Lavana – Rock salt
- Kalanusari – Valeriana wallichi
- Shaileya – Convolvulus pluricaulis
- Vacha – Acorus calamus
- Agaru – Aquilaria agallocha
- Punarnava – Boerhaavia diffusa
- Ashwagandha – Withania somnifera
- Shatavari – Asparagus racemosus
- Ksheerashukla – Ipomoea mauritiana
- Yashti – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Haritaki – Terminalia chebula
- Vibhitaki – Terminalia bellirica
- Amla – Emblica officinalis
- Shatahva – Asparagus
- Mashaparni – Teramnus labialis
- Mudgaparni – Phaseolus trilobus
- Ela – Cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum
- Twak – Cinnamon – Cinnamomum camphora
- Patra – Cinnamomum tamalaaArya Vaidya Pharmacy Kalyanakam Kashayam
Kalyanakam Kashayam is a concentrated decoction prepared out of herbal ingredients, which consist of water soluble active principles.
Indication: Neurological disorders, epilepsy, psychosis and anxiety.
Dose: Kashayam 5 – 15 ml diluted with 15 – 45 ml of water twice daily before food or as directed by physician.
Side effects: No known side effects, over dose may induce gastric irritation.
Ayurvedic Properties of Kalyanakam Kashayam:
- Roga karma: Unmada, grahabadha, apasmara, moha, jwara, shukra kshaya, arthawa kshaya, medha kshaya, smritihani, pandu, and agnimandya.
- Dosha karma: Tridoshahara
- Agni karma: Deepana
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
Alternative & Synergistic Products
Brand: CharakAddyzoa - Ayurvedic SpermatogeneticPack Size: 100 CapsulesItem #: 2440Value Price :$18.99List Price: $23.17Your Save: 22%
Brand: Arya Vaidya PharmacyPhalasarpisPack Size: 200gmItem #: 9790Value Price :$9.99List Price: $11.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: Arya Vaidya Sala KottakalPushyanuga ChurnaPack Size: 10 x 10gmItem #: 9817Value Price :$7.99List Price: $9.99Your Save: 20%