|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|4373||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||10ml||100% Natural|
Gandha Thailam is a classical Ayurveda preparation described in the fracture management. It has wide application in all type of strains, sprains and ligament injuries. In non healing recurrent ligament injuries, a special samana or sodhana snehapana with Gandha tail will help to avoid surgeries. The ligament injuries are always nightmares for sports persons and if you are taking mild dose of Gandha tail, it will help to strengthen the bones, muscles and ligaments and avoid the chances of getting frequent injuries.
- In menisci injuries of Knee involving MCL injuries, Gandha taila along with Balaguloochyadi qwath (10: 1: 1) is a good choice.
- In ankle injuries involving anterior and posterior talofibular ligaments, Gandha tail along with Sahacharadi qwath and Dhanwantharam Avarthi is yielding good results.
- In multiple fractures, regular use of Gandha thailam is hot milk will facilitate speedy healing.
Composition of Gandha Thailam:
- Sesame seeds - Sesamum indicum
- Cow's Milk (Kshira)
- Madhuka - Licorice - Glyzyrrhiza glabra
- Nalada - Vetiveria zizanioides
- Valaka - Coleus vettiveroides
- Lohitayashtika - Robia cordifolia
- Nakha - Naguna
- Mishi - Anethum sowa
- Plava - Cyperus rotundus
- Kushta - Saussurea lappa
- Balatraya -Bala - Sida cordifolia
- Atibala - Abutilon indicum
- Mahabala - Grewia populifolia
- Aguru - Aquilaria agallocha
- Kumkuma - Crocus sativus
- Chandana - Sandalwood - Santalum album
- Sariva - Hemidesmus indicus
- Sarala - Pinus roxburghii
- Sarjarasa - Vateria indica
- Maradaru - Cedrus deodara
- Padmakadi Gana - Group of herbs explained as Padmakadi Gana
- Eladi Gana - Group of herbs explained as Eladi group
- Shaileya - Parmelia perlata
- Rasna - Pluchea lanceolata
- Amshumati - Desmodium gangeticum
- Kaseruka - Scirpus grossus
- Kalanusari - Polyalthia longifolia
- Nata - Lobelia nicotianaefolia
- Patra - Cinnamomum tamala
- Rodhra - Symolocos racemosa
- Ksheerashukla - Kakoli - Roscoea purpurea
- Durva - Cynodon dactylon
Sesame seeds are tied into a bundle in a cloth, allowed to stay in flowing water for seven days. Then it is soaked in milk and decoction of madhuka (Licorice - Glycyrrhiza glabra) daily and dried in shade. This is continued for seven days. Once again it is soaked in milk, removed from its husk and powdered, it is then mixed with fine power of herbs - from (Nalada to Eladi Gana herbs listed above), and macerated with milk. Then herbal oil is cooed with above drugs, added with paste of group of herbs (from Shaileya to Durva listed above), milk and oil.
About Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal (AVS):
Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala (AVS) is a century old Charitable Institution engaged in the practice and propagation of Ayurveda, the ancient health care system of India. AVS offers classical Ayurvedic medicines and authentic Ayurvedic treatments and therapies to patients from all over India and abroad.
AVS was established at Kottakkal in Kerala State of India in 1902 by the visionary physician and philanthropist, the late Vaidyaratnam P.S. Varier. Started essentially as a village clinic, it has now grown into a multi-unit, multi-disciplinary and multi-crore organisation. It has operations in different areas of Ayurvedic practice.
AVS manages Ayurvedic Hospitals at Kottakkal, Delhi and Kochi. All classical Ayurvedic medicines, therapies and expert medical advice are available there. AVS has two modern medicine manufacturing units, has well equipped quality control labs, has fullfledged research activities, publishes Ayurvedic periodicals and books, cultivates medicinal plants and conducts educational programmes. AVS also runs a Kathakali academy where the classical theatre of Kathakali is taught and performed.
- Be the first to review this product