|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8629||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||25 ML||100% Natural|
Gandha Thailam is a famous Ayurvedic medicine used in treatment of Arthritis, fractured bones and weak bones. It is taken internally. Gandha Thailam capsules are also available, which helps in easy oral administration.Gandha Thailam Benefits:
- It is mainly targeted towards improving bone mass and strength.
- It is useful in the treatment of arthritis, osteoporosis, Fracture, dislocation.
- It helps to improve strength of bones, joints and ligaments.
- It is also used in the treatment of ligament injuries.
- 5 - 10 drops once or twice a day, usually administered before food with warm milk or warm water or suitable Kashayam, or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- Dosage of Gandha Thailam capsule is - usually 2 capsules 2 times a day before food.
- Sesame seeds - Sesamum indicum
- Cow Milk
- Madhuka - Licorice - Glyzyrrhiza glabra
- Nalada - Vetiveria zizanioides
- Valaka - Coleus vettiveroides
- Lohitayashtika - Robia cordifolia
- Nakha - Naguna
- Mishi - Anethum sowa
- Plava - Cyperus rotundus
- Kushta - Saussurea lappa
- Balatraya -Bala - Sida cordifolia
- Atibala - Abutilon indicum
- Mahabala - Grewia populifolia
- Aguru - Aquilaria agallocha
- Kumkuma - Crocus sativus
- Chandana - Sandalwood - Santalum album
- Sariva - Hemidesmus indicus
- Sarala - Pinus roxburghii
- Sarjarasa - Vateria indica
- Maradaru - Cedrus deodara
- Padmakadi Gana - Group of herbs explained as Padmakadi Gana
- Eladi Gana - Group of herbs explained as Eladi group
- Shaileya - Parmelia perlata
- Rasna - Pluchea lanceolata
- Amshumati - Desmodium gangeticum
- Kaseruka - Scirpus grossus
- Kalanusari - Polyalthia longifolia
- Nata - Lobelia nicotianaefolia
- Patra - Cinnamomum tamala
- Rodhra - Symolocos racemosa
- Ksheerashukla - Kakoli - Roscoea purpurea
- Durva - Cynodon dactylon
Please Note * Product will be selected from any of the following
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product