|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size|
- Immunity Builder
- Long-term oral steroid therapy.
- Seasonal outbreaks of infective diseases e.g. Influenza, Typhoid or Malaria.Therapeutic
- As an adjuvant with Antimicrobial therapy, particularly respiratory tract infections and skin and soft tissue infections.
- As a monotherapy in PUO (Pyrexia of unknown origin).
Each coated tablet contains :
- Triphala Guggul (>>>>) 100 mg
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia): 250 mg
- Haridra (Curcuma longa) : 250 mg
- Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia): 125 mg
- Trikatu (>>>>) : 100 mg
- Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica): 75 mg
Prophylactic dose: 2 tablets once daily for 2 to 3 months
Therapeutic dose 2 tablets twice daily till the symptoms subside or as directed by the physician. It is advisable to allow an interval of at least 30 minutes between the administration of Extrammune and other concurrent medications.Benefits:
- Strengthens the immune system and builds resistance to infection.
- Ensures therapeutic effectiveness of antibiotic therapy when co-prescribed.
- Promotes faster recovery from infections.
- Eat more of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Exercise / play in fresh air.
- Always drink boiled / purified water.
- Do not eat stale and junk food.
Important ingredients and their Action:
- Triphala Guggul, Chitrak, Manjishtha: Anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and wound healing properties
- Tulsi: Immunostimulant, antibacterial
- Guduchi, HaridraI : Mmunomodulatory, increases polymorphonuclear cells and immunoglobulin synthesis
- Yashtimadhu: Antiviral, contains polysaccharides that stimulate macrophages
- Nagarmotha: Antipyretic, anti-inflammatory
Please Note * Product will be selected from any of the following
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product