|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size|
|9806||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||10ml|
Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal Elaneer Kuzhampu
Elaneer Kuzhambu is an Ayurvedic eye care formula used in treatment of corneal ulcer, Pterygium, early stage of cataract etc. This medicine should be used strictly under medical supervision.
Elaneer Kuzhambu uses: It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of eye diseases of Pitta origin such as Corneal ulcer, pterygium and early stage of cataract. It is also useful in relieving eye infection.
This gives great comfort to the eyes. Very good in poor vision due to exposure to heat, sun and smoke.
Elaneer Kulambu dosage:
It is applied as a paste or eye drops to the inner side of eyelids. The patient is asked to keep the eyes for a few minutes.
Elanir kuzhambu ingredients, how to make:
- Darvi – Tree Turmeric (stem) – Berberis aristata – 96 g
- Haritaki – Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia chebula – 96 g
- Vibhitaki – Belliric Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia bellirica – 96 g
- Amalaki – Indian gooseberry fruit – Emblica officinalis Gaertn. – 96 g
- Madhuka – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra – 144 g
- Narikela Jala – Coconut water – 8.172 liters
- The above combination is boiled and reduced to 1.022 liters, filtered.
- It is further heated to obtain a semisolid consistency.
- It is taken out of fire, added with fine powders of
- Karpoora – Camphor – Cinnamomum camphora – 12 g
- Pitakarohini – Gambhari – Coomb Teak (root) – Gmelina arborea – 12 g
- Saindhava Lavana – Rock salt – 6 g
- After cooling down, 170 g of honey is added and mixed well.
- Be the first to review this product