Dr. Reckeweg R84 - Inhalent Allergy Drop
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
Dr. Reckeweg R84 Drops - Remedies for Breathing Problems
Dr.Reckeweg R 84 drops - remedies for breathing problems contains: Adrenalium D5, Pili Animalum D30, Fungi D30, Semen Et Pollen Graminis D30, Pulvis Herbae Inutilis D30, Histaminum D30, Pollen D12, D30,
Dr.Reckeweg R 84 drops are indicated inhalant allergy drops
Dr.Reckeweg R 84 drops is proven remedies for breathing problems. Inhalant allergies have a common symptom of breathing problems. Inhalant allergies can be caused by the environmental factors like pets, pollen, house dust mites etc. hay fever is one of most common allergy that is suffered by one third of population. Hay fever is caused by the reactions to the air borne allergens. The symptoms include blocked or runny nose, frequent sneezing, itchy eyes, dry throat, headaches, inflammation of lining of eyes or nose etc. additional symptoms can be inability to concentrate, disturbed sleep, depression etc. If hay fever is left untreated it may further develop into asthma.
Dr.Reckeweg R 84 drops is homeopathic remedies for breathing problems through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like adrenalinum, histaminum etc that treats inhalent allergy.
How the ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R 84 drops work?
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 84 drops is remedies for breathing problems derived from the following ingredients
- Adrenalinum - it lowers potency for hormonal anti allergic response.
- Histaminum - it provides anti histamine effect to the body
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R 84 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R84 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R 84 drops
The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R84 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
Symptoms: inhalent Allergies
Dosage: 5 to 10 drops 3 times daily is normally recommended, but some cases of extreme re activity will react to this concentration. in these cases the drops should be put into a glass of water and then the patient should drink some of the water
- Be the first to review this product