Dr. Reckeweg R75 - Labour Pains and Menstrual Cramps Drop
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
Dr. Reckeweg R75 Drops for Reasons for Irregular Periods
Dr.Reckeweg R 75 drops for reasons for irregular periods contains: Caulophyllum Thalictroid, D2. Chamomilla D30, Cimicifuga D3, Cuprum Aceticum D4, Magnesium Phosphoricum D6, Viburnum Opulus D2.
Dr.Reckeweg R 75 are indicated dysmenorrhoea drops
Dysmenorrhea is one among the most common reasons for irregular periods. It refers to the painful menstruation. It begins around the time when menstruation begins. This condition is more common among those who have heavy periods, those who have low body weight or whose periods started before the twelve years of age. Dysmenorrhea is the medical term that is used for painful cramps which may occur during or immediately before the menstrual period. Usually two types of dysmenorrhea are present and they are primary and secondary. Primary Dysmenorrhea usually begins after one or two years after the start of menstruation. In this condition pain is felt in back or lower abdomen. Secondary Dysmenorrhea refers the pain caused by disorder in the reproductive organs of woman. In this condition cramps usually start earlier in menstrual cycle and lasts longer than the common menstrual cramps. Symptoms of dysmenorrhea may typically last for less than three days. Pain is usually in lower abdomen or in pelvis region. Symptoms include nausea, diarrhea, back pain, vomiting, constipation, dizziness, headache, fatigue, fainting etc.
Dr.Reckeweg R 75 drops is commonly indicated to treat reasons for irregular periods, a homeopathic medicine with a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs and available in drops form. It has key like caulophyllum thalictroides, chamomilla etc that acts on dysmenorrhea (painful menstruation), cramping pains and labour pains.
How the ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R 75 drops work?
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 75 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat reasons for irregular periods
- Caulophyllum thalictroides - treats fits of the lower abdomen.
- Chamomilla - treats oversensitive states.
- Cimicifuga - treats reasons for irregular periods and addresses sudden shooting pains in lower abdominal area.
- Cuprum aceticum - treats severe dysmenorrhea
- Magn. phosph. - it treats dysmenorrhea
- Viburnum opulus - treats lower abdominal spasm that extends in thighs and irregular menses.
Other related products similar to Dr.Reckeweg R 75 drops
Other related products recommended by us to treat are as follows to treat reasons for irregular periods
- Homeopathic drops
- Blooume 24
- Homeopathic tablets
- Dr.Reckeweg BC 15, SBLs Dysmin tablet
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness is triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 75 should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R 75 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
Symptoms: Labour Pain, Menstrual Cramps
Dosage: In severe pain and in labour pains: frequent administration of 10 drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 75 in some water every ¼ to ½ hour. As improvement sets in give 10 to 15 drops every 1 to 2 hours . in dysmenorrhoea give 10 to 15 drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 75 in some water 2 to 3 times a day over longer periods.
- Be the first to review this product