Dr. Reckeweg R67 - Heart Circulatory Debility Drop
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
Dr. Reckeweg R67 Drops for Symptoms of Poor Blood Circulation
Dr.Reckeweg R 67 drops for symptoms of poor blood circulation contains: Ammonium Carbonic. D2, Acid. Hydrocyanic. D6, Carbo Vegetabilis D30, Crotalus Cascavella D12, Tabacum D6, Veratrum D4, Camphora D2.
Dr.Reckeweg R 67 are indicated drops for circulatory debility
Symptoms of poor blood circulation includes cold hands or feet, numbness, pale blue coloration of skin of legs, hair loss, wounds healing slowly etc can result into circulatory disturbances like circulatory shocks, circulatory collapse, cardiogenic shock etc. Circulatory collapse refers to specific failure of circulation that can be either peripheral or cardiac in nature. The common cause of circulatory collapse can be trauma or shock from surgery or injury. Other causes include blood clots, heart disease, intake of sea water, abnormal blood pressure etc. Circulatory shock refers to the condition in which organs and body tissues do not receive adequate blood flow that may result into serious damage or death in extreme cases. Cardiogenic shock is the condition in which heart is damaged to the extent where there is no sufficient blood supply to the body organs. Symptoms include chest pain, reduced urination, fast pulse, heavy sweating, fast breathing, lack of concentration, lightheadedness, restlessness, weak pulse etc.
Dr.Reckeweg R 67drops is homeopathic medicine to treat various symptoms of poor blood circulation through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like ammonium carbonic., acid. hydrocyanic etc that acts on acute circulatory disturbances, cardiogenic shock followed by cardiac failure and circulatory shock. It is also indicated for circulatory disturbances following the injuries and infectious diseases, chronic circulatory disturbances along with the tendency to vertigo (sensation of whirling and loss of balance), syncope (temporary loss of consciousness caused by a fall in blood pressure) and sensation of imbalance.
How the ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R 67 drops work?
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 67 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat symptoms of poor blood circulation
- Ammonium carbonic. - it treats weak rapid pulse with sweating and fear of death.
- Acid. hydrocyan. - it cardiogenic shock with cold perspiration(sweat) and impending respiratory arrest. It also treats sudden collapse and syncope.
- Carbo. Vegetabilis - treats symptoms of poor blood circulation like burning in chest, palpitations (irregular heartbeat), anxiety and shortness of breath. It acts as an analeptic (restorative) in circulatory collapse along with cold sweat, pallor (unhealthy pale appearance) and cyanosis (bluish discoloration of the skin due to poor circulation).
- Crotalus cascavella - treats cardiac insufficiencies along with the tendency to shock that is particularly caused due to the bacterial toxins. It also treats circulatory disturbances of the post infective genesis.
- Tabacum - treats imperceptible pulse along with pallor in face, nausea and cold sweat.
- Veratrum - treats total circulatory shocks, imperceptible pulse, cold sweat, fainting on rising (orthostatic) and cold blue hands.
Other related products similar to Dr.Reckeweg R 67 drops
Other related products recommended by us to treat are as follows to treat various symptoms of poor blood circulation
- Homeopathic drops
- Dr Bakshi B62 drops, Dr.Reckeweg R 63
- Homeopathic tablets
- SBL Ginkgo Biloba 1X tablets
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness is triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 67 should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R 67 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
Dosage: In acute cases give initially ½ to 1 hourly 10 drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 67 in some water. Once improvement becomes apparent reduce dosage to 2 to 3 hourly 10 to 15 drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 67.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
Alternative & Synergistic Products
Brand: Dr. ReckewegDr. Reckeweg R68 - Shingles Skin Rash DropPack Size: 22mlItem #: 9444Value Price :$9.99List Price: $11.99Your Save: 20%