Dr. Reckeweg R63 - Impaired Circulation Drop
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
Dr. Reckeweg R63 Drops for Symptoms of Poor Blood Circulation
Dr.Reckeweg R 63 drops for symptoms of poor blood circulation contains: Adrenaline D6, Aesculus D2, Cuprum Acetic. D6, Potentilla Anserina D2, Secale Cornut . D4, Tabacum D4, Veratrum D 6.
Dr.Reckeweg R 63 drops are indicated for impaired blood circulation
The symptoms of poor blood circulation are cold hands or feet, numbness, pale blue coloration of skin of legs, hair loss, wounds healing slowly, inability to keep erection firm to have sexual intercourse (erectile dysfunction) etc. Good blood circulation is important to maintain a healthy body. The circulatory system is held responsible to deliver the nutrients and blood to the cells. Symptoms of poor blood circulation can cause health issues like high blood pressure, obesity, diabetes, cholesterol etc. As a result it causes damage to the major organs and tissues that lead to dangerous health problems. Common causes of poor blood circulation are fatigue, fear, emotional stress, dehydration, blood donation, prolonged rest, trauma etc.
Dr.Reckeweg R 63 homeopathic medicine treats symptoms of poor blood circulation through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like adrenaline, aesculus that act on acroparaesthesia (condition of burning, tingling, or pricking sensations or numbness in the extremities present on awaking or compressed during sleep), peripheral vascular disturbances, inflammation of inner most coating of a vessel with the resulting occlusion of its interior of membrane (endangitis obliterans). It also addresses symptoms like cramping pain in the leg induced by exercise (intermittent claudication), discoloration of fingers and/or toes when a person is exposed to changes in temperature (Raynaud's disease), cramps in the calf muscles and veins diseases.
How the ingredients in Dr. Reckeweg R63 drops work?
The key properties of Dr. Reckeweg R63 in treating symptoms of poor blood circulation is based on the mode of action of following ingredients
- Adrenaline - treats the spasm relived of the smooth muscle (spasmolytic) and acts on muscular layer of the blood vessels.
- Aesculus - treats the overfilling and distention of the veins with blood as a result of mechanical obstruction (venous congestion) specifically in the pelvis.
- Cuprum acet. - treats irregular bursts (spasmodic) constriction of the involuntary and voluntary muscles. It also treats the cramps in the calf muscles.
- Potentilla ans. - treats symptoms of poor blood circulation such as spasms of different kinds and cramps in the calf muscles.
- Secale corn. - treats gangrene (decomposition of body tissue due to bacterial infection) of diabetic pateint. It also treats cramps with coldness sensation, numbness and sensation of tingling or pricking (paraesthesia) in limbs.
- Tabacum - treats the cramps in limbs that are accompanied by sensation like insects crawling over the skin (formication) and weakness.
- Veratrum - treats the cramps in the calf muscles, coldness sensation throughout the body, numbness and the absence of sensation.
Other related products similar to Dr.Reckeweg R 63 drops
You may consider other related Homeopathic remedies recommended by us below for treating the symptoms of poor blood circulation
- Homeopathic drops
- Dr Bakshi B62 drops
- Homeopathic tablets
- SBL Ginkgo Biloba 1X tablets
- R40 in diabetic angiopathies
- R12 in arteriosclerosis
- R42 in venous stasis e.g varicosities.
- R2 in angina pectoris.
- R71 in paraesthesia as result of sciatica.
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R 63 drops
- The self-healing powers of the body during an illness is triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
- The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
- The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R 63 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R 63 drops
The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R 63 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
Symptoms: Vascular Disturbances, Raynaud'S Disease, Cramps in Calf Muscles, Diseases of Veins
Dosage: 10 to 15 drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 63 in water, three times daily before meals. in severe cases the initial dosage is 10 drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 63 every 1 to 2 hours.
- Be the first to review this product