Dr. Reckeweg R6 - Influenza Drop
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
Dr. Reckeweg R6 Drops - Homeopathic Drops for Symptoms of Viral Infection
Dr.Reckeweg R 6 drops, Homeopathic drops for symptoms of viral infection contains: Bryonia D4, Camphora D3, Causticum Hahnem. D6, Baptisia D4, Eupator. Perfol. D3, Ferrum Phosphoric. D8, Gelsemium D6, Eucalyptus D3, Sabadilla D6, Aconitum D4,
Dr.Reckeweg R 6 (Influenza drops) is indicated for symptoms of viral infection
The symptoms of viral infection like influenza include cough, fever, nasal congestion, sneezing, runny nose, fatigue, headache, watering eyes, body aches etc. Influenza is an infectious disease caused by influenza virus and is commonly known as Flu. It is a viral infection that mainly affects throat, nose and lungs and is contagious.
Dr.Reckeweg R 6 homeopathic medicine to treat symptoms of viral infection like influenza through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops form). It has key ingredients like bryonia, camphora, causticum hahnem etc that act on the inflammation accompanied by fever of the serous membrane and fibrous tissues. It is also indicated to treat general infection along with pain in limbs, sensation of extreme physical weakness or emotional exhaustion (prostration), restlessness, headaches, acute pains and dry burning skin. It treats feverish catarrh of mucosa, inflammation of mucous membrane of pharynx and nose (rhinopharyngitis), contagious viral infection of the respiratory passages causing fever, severe aching, and catarrh (influenza), inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes (bronchitis), pneumonia, inflammation of the pleurae i.e. pair of serous membranes lining the thorax (pleurisy), inflammation of the pericardium (pericarditis) etc.
How the ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R 6 drops work?
The key properties in this influenza medicine are derived from the following ingredients to treat symptoms of viral infection like influenza
- Baptisia - treats typhoid, state of unconsciousness (stupor), lack of energy and enthusiasm (lethargy), irritation of mucous membrane and cold.
- Bryonia - treats respiratory tract diseases including the common cold, influenza (catarrhal fever), piercing pain, headaches and inflammation of serous tissues.
- Camphora - acts as analeptic (tending to restore a person's health or strength) and calmative (having a sedative effect).
- Causticum - treats symptoms of viral infection like influenza such as rawness sensation of mucosa, feebleness of sphincter of bladder and hollow cough.
- Eucalyptus - treats general nervous excitement, accelerated breathing, extreme fatigue, and rigidity of limbs, fever and headaches.
- Eupatorium perfol - treats fever accompanied by the prostration sensation, catarrhal inflammation of upper air passages along with cough and rawness sensation of mucosa.
- Ferrum phosphoricum - acts as remedy for the inflammation and fever. It also treats low pulse, and inflammation of the lungs, arising in the bronchi or bronchioles (bronchopneumonia)
- Gelsemium - treats congestive headache, shivering, sleepiness and prostration.
- Sabadilla - treats burning cold and stitches on chest
Other related products similar to Dr.Reckeweg R 6 drops
You may consider other related Homeopathic remedies recommended by us below for treatment of symptoms of viral infection like influenza
- Homeopathic drops
- Bakson's B1 drops
- Homeopathic tablets
- Schwabe's Alpha-CF tablets, Haslab's HC-14 tablets
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R 6 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness is triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
- The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R 6 drops, Homeopathic drops for symptoms of viral infection complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
- The indicated quantity of R6 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R 6 drops
the medication should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications like Dr.Reckeweg R 6 drops should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications like homeopathic drops for symptoms of viral infection should be used up quickly
Dosage: Acute illness with feverish tendency: 10 drops of Dr Reckeweg R 6 drops in some water every 15 to 30 minutes. As soon as fever is abating (generally after 1 to 2 days) and perspiration appears, take the medicine every 1 to 2 hours 10 to 15 drops. When fever has gone, take during several days every 2 to 3 hours 10 drops in some water. Prevention in influenza epidemics: 3 to 4 times a day 10 to 15 drops in some water.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
Alternative & Synergistic Products
Brand: BaksonsBaksons Fevo Aid SyrupPack Size: 100mlItem #: 9674Value Price :$7.99List Price: $9.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: BaksonsBaksons Flu Aid TabletPack Size: 150gmItem #: 9638Value Price :$7.99List Price: $9.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: BaksonsDr. Bakshi B1 Drops (Influenza and Fever)Pack Size: 30mlItem #: 9754Value Price :$7.99List Price: $9.99Your Save: 20%