Dr. Reckeweg R53 - Acne Vulgaris and Pimples Drop
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
Dr. Reckeweg R53 Drops for Symptoms of Acne Vulgaris
Dr.Reckeweg R 53 drops for symptoms of acne vulgaris contains: Ammon.Bromat, D12, Bromum D12, Hepar Sulf, D30, Juglans D30, Kalium Bromat.D12, Ledum D30, Natrium Bromat. D12, Natrium Chlorat D200, Viola Tric. D12, Placenta D12.
Dr.Reckeweg R 53 drops are indicated to treat acne vulgaris and rash at puberty
The symptoms of acne vulgaris can be inflammatory and non inflammatory eruptions. Acne vulgaris is a long term skin problem that occurs when oil and dead skin cells clogs up the pores of skin. The condition is characterized by the skin areas of whiteheads, pimples, blackheads, greasy skin etc. Out of 8 in 10 teenagers are likely to develop acne. Acne starts developing mostly in teenage because of the hormonal changes that make skin oilier after puberty. It occurs at the stage of puberty because of insufficient activity of germinal glands. Boys are more commonly to have acne than girls. Acne affects the face, neck and chest regions. Common symptoms are depression, emotional stress, dark spots, reduced self esteem, scars etc.
Dr.Reckeweg R 53 drops are a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs like juglans, ledum etc., selected for their ability to address symptoms of acne vulgaris such as common occurrence of red pimples on the skin due to inflamed or infected oil glands (acne vulgaris) that occur at the age of puberty. It helps in the excitation of germinal glands.
How the ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R 53 drops work
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 53 drops are derived from the following ingredients in treating the symptoms of acne vulgaris
- Juglans - it works specifically against acne occurring especially on young girls face. It treats pimples and blackhead (comedones)
- Ledum - treats rashes that discharge pus (suppurative)
- Hepar sulfur - treats suppurative comedones
- Natrium chlorat - treats symptoms of acne vulgaris like formation of acne on the scalp
- Viola tricolor - treats prickly heat (miliaria), blisters containing pus (pustules) accompanied with crust formation and small pimple forming part of rash (papules) on body. It also treats strong itching and acts as a blood purification agent.
Other related products similar to Dr.Reckeweg R 53 drops
You may consider other related Homeopathic remedies recommended by us below for treating symptoms of acne vulgaris
- Homeopathic Drops
- Bakshi B25 drops, Adel 12 Dercur drops
- Homeopathic Tablets
- Haslab Bico 37, Nikir Acnum pills
- Homeopathic Ointment
- Haslab sofskin cream, Acid chryso ointment
- R1 in acute suppuration.
- R19 or R20 to stimulate the function of the glanular germinal system.
- R31 in anaemia, lack of appetite and exhaustion (frequently noticed in young girls).
- R37 to regularize the intestinal function at the same time.
- R60 to purify the blood 10-15 drops twice a day.
- General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R 53 drops
- The self-healing powers of the body during an illness is triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
- The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
- The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R 53 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R 53 drops
The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R 53 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
Symptoms: Acne Vulgaris, Rash At Puberty
Dosage: 3 times daily 10 to 15 drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 53 in a little water before meals. in acute suppuration and inflammation the same dose every 1 to 2 hours. in order not to impede the effect of the present remedy it will be of paramount importance to avoid toxicating nutrition, especially bacon, ham, sausages of any kind and pork. these substances promote the formation of pus and acne. Even a small slice of sausage may have an injurious effect upon the efficacy of the present preparation
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
Alternative & Synergistic Products
Brand: BaksonsBaksons Acne Aid CreamPack Size: 25gmItem #: 9661Value Price :$4.99List Price: $5.99Your Save: 20%