Dr. Reckeweg R45 - Voice Hoarseness Drop
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
Dr. Reckeweg R45 Drops for Causes of Hoarseness of Voice
Dr.Reckeweg R 45 drops for causes of hoarseness of voice contains: Argentum Nitric, D12. Arnica D30, Arum Maculatum D12, Calcium Carb. Hahnem. D30, Phosphorus D30,
Dr.Reckeweg R 45 drops are indicated for illness of larynx and upper breathing apparatus which results in hoarseness of voice
Causes of hoarseness of voice is the common problem associated with larynx. Larynx is the voice box in human that is located at the back of throat. Rings of cartilage support the larynx. Other parts of body that influences larynx are mouth, nose, tongue, throat and jaw. Symptoms of disorders of larynx include loss of voice, hoarseness, throat pain, frequent urge to clear throat, difficulty in breathing etc. The most disorders of larynx cause dysphonia that refers to impairment of voice.
Dr.Reckeweg R 45 drops is homeopathic medicine to treat causes of hoarseness of voice through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like argentums nitricum, arnica etc that acts on hoarseness (difficulty making sounds), and catarrh (excessive discharge or build-up of mucus) in larynx accompanied with sensation as of wound.
How the ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R 45 drops work?
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 45 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat causes of hoarseness of voice
- Argentum nitricum - it reduces catarrh of larynx and treats irritation of vocal chords. It has specific action on mucus in larynx and lessens hoarseness and pains of larynx.
- Arnica - it counteracts the effect of the undue stress and injuries of vocal chords. It controls the inflammation.
- Arum maculatum - it treats causes of hoarseness of voice and reduces the wound sensation and raucousness (disagreeably harsh) of larynx. It treats catarrhic conditions near mouth.
- Calcium carb. Hahnemanni - it is specifically indicated to treat hoarseness.
General Indications for Reckeweg R 45 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R45 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Reckeweg R 45 drops
The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R45 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
Attribute Dosage: As prolonged cure, 3 times daily 10 to 15 drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 45 in some water before meals.
Symptoms: Larynx Ailment
- Be the first to review this product