Dr. Reckeweg R38 Affections of the Abdomen-right Side Drop
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
Dr. Reckeweg R38 Drops for Abdominal Pain in Women and Men
Dr.Reckeweg R 38 drops for abdominal pain in women contains: Apis Mellifica D6, Arsen. Alb 200, Bryonia D30, Sulfur D30, Apisinum D12.
Dr.Reckeweg R 38 drops are indicated as biotherapeutic agent in affections of the abdomen (right side)
The most common problem suffered is abdominal pain in women and men. Abdominal pain refers to the pain that is originating from the organs present within abdominal cavity. The abdominal pain may arise from tissues of abdominal wall which is surrounding the abdominal cavity such as abdominal wall muscles and skin. Causes of abdominal pain in women includes constipation, indigestion, food allergies or poisoning, menstrual cramps, gallstones, ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome, kidney stones, urinary tract infection etc. Symptoms include signs of dehydration, fever, inability to pass stools, vomiting, frequent and painful urination, pain that is result of abdomen injury etc.
Homeopathic medicine Dr.Reckeweg R 38 drops is popularly used to treat abdominal pain in women and men through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like apis mellifica, arsenic album etc that acts on affections of ovaries on right side, inflammation of ovaries and oedema (condition characterized by an excess of watery fluid collecting) of larynx. It is also indicated for beginning of inflammation of appendix.
How the ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R 38 drops work?
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 38 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat abdominal pain in women and men
- Apis mellifica - treats burning pains in abdomen on right side that is due to inflammation of ovaries. It has beneficial effects on cysts due to the process of resorption (action by which something is reabsorbed).
- Arsenic album - treats abdominal pain in women, renal disorders on right side and renal colic (abdominal pain commonly caused by kidney stones). It also treats agitation, annexitis (inflammation of adnexa), parametritis (inflammation of the parametrium), salpingitis (inflammation of the fallopian tubes) and the other affections of right side.
- Bryonia - it reduces the inflammation of appendix.
- Sulfur - it reduces itching, psoric (chronic illness) disorders and other ovary affections.
Other related products similar to Dr.Reckeweg R 38 drops
Other related products recommended by us to treat abdominal pain in women are as follows to
- Homeopathic drops
- Schwabe Gastrobin, Adel 16, Adel 5
Following Reckweg products can be used collaterally with R 38 drops;
- R50 - for sacral region pain in women
- R17 - with suspected tumours
- R4 - with intestinal spasms
- R37 - in constipation
- R11 - in shooting pains in the back
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R 38 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R38 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R 38 drops
The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R38 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
Attribute Dosage: As prolonged cure 3 times daily 10 to 15 drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 38 in some water before meals.
Symptoms: Abdominal Affection
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
Alternative & Synergistic Products
Brand: Dr. ReckewegDr. Reckeweg R39 Affections of the Abdomen-left Side DropPack Size: 22mlItem #: 9468Value Price :$9.99List Price: $11.99Your Save: 20%