Dr. Reckeweg R37 - Intestinal Colic Drop
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
Dr. Reckeweg R37 Drops - Medicine for Stomach Ache
Dr.Reckeweg R 37 drops, medicine for stomach ache contains: Alumina D12, Bryonia D4, Colocynthis D4, Lachesis D30, Lycopodium D4, Mercur. Subl.Corr. D8, Plumbum Acetic. D12, Sulfur D12, Nux Vomica D6.
Dr.Reckeweg R 37 are indicated as intestinal colic drops
Dr.Reckeweg R 37 drops is proven medicine for stomach ache. Intestinal colic refers to severe pain in abdomen that is associated with malfunctioning in the intestines. Colic mainly occurs due to contraction of muscles and the pain starts and stops suddenly. The pain can also occur due to distention of intestines by the gas. Symptoms include fever, abdominal discomfort, appendicitis (inflammation and pain in appendix), intestinal blockage, constipation, vomiting, loose stools etc. Causes of intestinal colic can be food poisoning, gastroenteritis, irritable bowel syndrome, painful menstruation periods, indigestion, food allergies, ulcers, lack of water consumption, stress, gallstones etc. Signs that occur when a person suffers from severe intestinal colic include bloating, sweating, rolling, uneasiness, stretching etc.
Dr.Reckeweg R 37 drops is commonly indicated medicine for stomach ache, a homeopathic medicine with a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs and available in drops form. It has key ingredients like alumnia, bryonia etc that acts on flatulent colic (severe pain in the abdomen caused by wind or obstruction in the intestines), meteorsim (sign of bowel necrosis from bacterial infection) and intestinal colic. It addresses abdominal spasms (involuntary muscular contraction), cirrhosis (chronic disease of the liver marked by degeneration of cells, inflammation, and fibrous thickening of tissue), dysmenorrheal (painful menstruation) and renal colic (abdominal pain commonly caused bykidney stones).
How the ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R 37 drops work?
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 37 drops is medicine for stomach ache and derived from the following ingredients
- Alumnia -treats stools and constipation
- Bryonia -treats constipation and dark stools.
- Colocynthis -treats tendency to contraction, flatulent colic and intestinal spasms.
- Lachesis -acts as medicine for stomach ache and treats bad digestion especially after intake of excess alcohol.
- Lycopodium -treats flatulence (accumulation of gas in the alimentary canal)
- Mercur. subl. corros. -it treats tenesmus (recurrent inclination to evacuate the bowels) and intestinal cramps.
- Plumbum acet. -treats intestinal colic, nauseous and watery stools and chronic diarrhea (dysentery).
- Sulfur -treats malodorous (unpleasant) flatulence, swollen abdomen and matutinal (occurring in the morning) diarrhea.
- Other related products similar toDr.Reckeweg R 37 drops
Other related medicine for stomach ache recommended by us is as follows
- Homeopathic drops
- Adel 16,Worminal drops
- Homeopathic tablets
- Healwells Lexaton pills
Complimentary products to Dr.Reckeweg R 37 drops are as follows
- R7 drops - additionally or alternately for gallbladder colics
- R27 drops - additionally or alternately for Kidney stones
- R 14 Drops - to sedate
- R 4 drops - in enteriocolitis
- R5 - in duodenal ulcers & gastritis
- R72 - in pancreatitis
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R 37 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckewegand Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R37drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R 37 drops
The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R37drops)should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
Symptoms: Intestinal Colic
Dosage: As prolonged cure 3 times daily 10 to 15 drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 37 in a little water before meals. In case of intermittent pains, colic, meteorism and suspected perforation, (eventually the undiluted drops can be held in the mouth and spad out), take for a short while,
Dr. Reckeweg R37 Drops - Medicine for Stomach Ache
- Be the first to review this product