Dr. Reckeweg R35 - Teething Aches Drop
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
Dr. Reckeweg R35 Drops for Teething Problems in Infants and Children
Dr.Reckeweg R 35 drops for teething problems in infants and children contains: Aconitum D6, Bryonia D30, Calc. Carb. Hah. D30, Chamomilla D4, Colocynthis D12, Lgnatia D30, Staphisagria D8.
Dr.Reckeweg R 35 are indicated as teething achedrops
Toothache is one among the most common teething problems in infants and children. Hardest substances in human body are teeth. They provide the structural support to face. Toothache is often caused by when nerve to the tooth is irritated. Other causes include gum problems, sinus infection, tooth eruption, dental infection, dental decay, plaque, cracked teeth, injury, loss of tooth etc. Symptoms of toothache are cold or hot sensitivity, bleeding gums or tooth, trauma or injury to the area, fever, headache, swelling, sharp and stabbing pain etc. Toothache can be triggered by cold drinks, food, sweet foods, biting unwanted substances, pressure on teeth etc.
Dr.Reckeweg R 35 drops is indicated for teething problems in infants and children and works on it through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like aconitum, ignatia etc that acts on denitition (condition of the teeth), delayed teething and dental cramps.
How the ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R 35 drops work?
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 35 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat teething problems in infants and children
- Aconitum -treats feverish conditions, chills, alternating or coinciding toothaches etc.
- Bryonia -treats inflammation of the serous skin.
- Calcium carb. -it acts on teeth development.
- Colocynthis -treats teething problems in infants and children like throbbing pain, fits of anger, agitations (nervous excitement) etc.
- Ignatia -treats hysterical (uncontrolled emotion) reactions, continual whimpering (unhappiness) and nervous excitation.
- Staphisagria -treats nervous excitation and continual whimpering.
- Other related products similar toDr.Reckeweg R 35 drops
Other related products recommended by us to treat teething problems in infants and children are as follows
- Homeopathic drops Baksons B18
- Homeopathic tablets Dr.Reckeweg BC 21,Easident
Complimentary Products to Dr.Reckeweg R 35 drops are as follows
- R34 - to improve productivity of calcium & development of teeth. Also in delayed teething & faulty dental development
- R70 & R16 - for neuralgic pains associated with teething ache
- R35 - in inflammation of dental root(alternate every 1/2 to 1-2 hours
- R14 - to sedate due to numbing pain in teething aches
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R 35 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckewegand Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
- The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
- The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R35drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
- Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R 35 drops
The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R35drops)should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
Symptoms: Teething Troubles
Dosage: the product is almost exclusively used in frequent doses for acute cases. Little children can be given every 5 to 10 minutes a teaspoonful from a dilution of some 40 to 50 drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 35 in water
- Be the first to review this product