Dr. Reckeweg R31 - Increases Appetite and Blood Supply Drop
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
Dr. Reckeweg R31 Drops for Symptoms of Low Hemoglobin
Dr.Reckeweg R 31 drops for symptoms of low hemoglobin contains: Aranea Diad. D30, Arsen. Jod. D6, Ceanoth, Amer, D6, Ferrum Chlorat D6, Lycopodium D12, Sulfur D30,
Dr.Reckeweg R 31 drops are indicated to energize appetite, increase blood supply and strenghtens the liver
Symptoms of low hemoglobin include lack of energy, breath shortness, heart palpitations (irregular heartbeat), pale complexion etc. Deficiency of iron in body leads to reduction of red blood cells and this condition is termed as anaemia. Anaemia can be caused by intake of non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs, stomach or bowel cancer, stomach ulcers, chronic kidney disease, trauma, oesophagitis (inflammation of oesophagus) etc. In women, pregnancy and heavy periods can also cause anaemia. Anaemia can be passed from mother to child which may affect them from the time of birth. Elderly people are more prone to this condition because of poor diet and various other medical conditions.
Homeopathic Dr.Reckeweg R 31 drops are indicated for symptoms of low hemoglobin and works on it through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like aranea diadema, arsen. jod. etc that acts on anaemia (deficiency of red cells), lack of appetite accompanied by swelling etc.
How the ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R 31 drops work?
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 31 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat symptoms of low hemoglobin
- Aranea diadema - it is effective towards the sensitivity of changes in weather.
- Arsen. jod. - it is effective on the variations of actions that are undergone by tissues. It also influences cellular metabolism.
- Ceanothus americ. - it treats symptoms of low hemoglobin and injured spleen. It also treats pain in tummy (left side), blood circulation and perturbations (anxiety) in production.
- Ferrum chlorat. - treats secondary aneamia and rise in the number of the haematites
- Lycopodium - its acts as tonic and a functional remedy of liver that treats swellings, lack of appetite and reddish deposit in the urine.
- Sulfur - it works as activator of entire sulfur metabolism and treats disturbed circulation.
Other related products similar to Dr.Reckeweg R 31 drops
Other related products recommended by us to treat symptoms of low hemoglobin are as follows
- Homeopathic drops
- Schwabe's Biofungin, SBL's Ferrumsip syrup,
- Homeopathic tablets
- SBL FE-MIN tablets, Haslab HC-10 tablets
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R 31 drops
- The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
- The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
- The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R31 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R 31 drops
The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R31 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
Attribute Dosage : General rule: 3 times a day 10 to 15 drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 31 in a little water before meals. During the first days of treatment, in case of pronounced anaemia, frequent doses, eventually 6 to 10 times daily 10 to 15 drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 31. On noting improvement, reduce the dose to 2 to 3 times a day. It is important not to stuff children with chocolate, sweets and eggs, as the overwork the liver and reduce appetite. Recommended food for Children milk puddings, oats flakes, vegetables and fruit. Meat is viewed as a complementary food whilst pork in any form: bacon, sausages, ham etc. will be avoided. This also applies to anaemic adults.
Symptoms: Poor appetite
- Be the first to review this product