Dr. Reckeweg R3 - Heart Drop
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
Dr. Reckeweg R3 Drops for Symptoms of Heart Problems
Dr.Reckeweg R 3 drops for symptoms of heart problems contains: Cactus D2, Crataegus Q, Digitalis D3, Kalium Carbon D3, Kalmia D3, Phosphorus D5, Scilla D2, Spigelia D3, Strophanthus D3, Arsenic Alb D5.
Dr.Reckeweg R 3 (Heart drops) is indicated for symptoms of heart problems
Symptoms of heart problems manifest in the form of chest discomfort, shortness of breath, fatigue, loss of appetite, anxiety, change in heart rhythm, nausea, heartburn, indigestion, stomach pain etc. Heart is muscular organ that pumps blood through blood vessels of circulatory system. Cardiovascular diseases also known as heart diseases are caused mainly due to blocking or narrowing of blood vessels that prevents brain, heart or other body parts to receive sufficient blood. Various heart diseases includes angina pectoris (severe pain in the chest), endocarditis (inflammation of the endocardium), myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) etc. Dr.Reckeweg R 3 drops for symptoms of heart problems is ideal in such cases. Infection of inner lining of heart is commonly referred to endocarditis. Damage and inflammation of heart muscle refers to myocarditis that is caused by viral infections, environmental toxins, autoimmune diseases etc. It is estimated that around 5 to 20 percent of sudden death of young adults is due to myocarditis.
To treat the symptoms of heart problems, Dr.Reckeweg R 3 drops has a proprietary blend of homeopathic ingredients like cactus, crataegus etc in speciality drops forms. It addresses the issues like heart insufficiencies, myocardial weakness, dilatations (action of dilating a vessel) etc. It also addresses post infectious myocardial weakness, coronary insufficiencies, degenerative process of myocardium and cardiac infarction. It treats functional irregularities, myocarditis, endocarditis and hypotonia (low muscle tone).
How the ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R 3 drops work?
The key properties are derived from the following ingredients to treat symptoms of heart problems
- Cactus - treats mental pressure (oppression) along with symptoms of the angina pectoris. It also treats suffocation and strong pulse.
- Crataegus - treats cardiac weakness, tendency towards the decompensation (failure of an organ). It provides strength to heart at the time of infectious diseases. It also treats painful spasms (sudden involuntary muscular contraction or convulsive movement), hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure), functional irregularities etc.
- Digitalis - it treats the heart failure accompanied by cardiac dilatation.
- Kalium carbonicum - treats symptoms of heart problems like weakness of cardiovascular system and heart during endocarditis and myocarditis. It also treats sharp pain in heart.
- Kalmia - treats the pain that extends down the left arm, chronic heart weakness along with difficulty in breathing. It also addresses chronic and acute endocarditis followed by rheumatism (inflammation and pain in the joints, muscles, or fibrous tissue) and gout (defective metabolism of uric acid causes arthritis).
- Phosphorus - treats heart palpitations (irregular heartbeat), hypersensitivity and general nervous exhaustion.
- Scilla - treats cardiovascular system insufficiency along with dysrhythmia (abnormal rhythm) and decompensation phenomenon.
- Spigelia - treats abnormal and strong palpitations, myocarditis, enodcarditis and low pulse.
- Strophanthus - it acts as fast acting tonic of heart.
Other related products similar to Dr.Reckeweg R 3 drops
Other related products recommended by us for treating symptoms of heart problems are as follows
- Homeopathic drops
- Schwabe's Angioton, Schwabe's Essentia Aurea, Adel 43
- Homeopathic tablets
- Healwells panchamrut
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness is triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R 3 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
The medication should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications like Dr.Reckeweg R3 drops should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree C (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
Symptoms: Myocardial infarction, Coronary insufficiencies, Cardiac infarction
Dosage: According to the weakness of the heart, 3 times daily 10 to 20 to3 0 drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 3 drops in some water, in the beginning of the treatment even 4 to 6 times daily.
- Be the first to review this product