Dr. Reckeweg R20 Drop
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
Dr. Reckeweg R20 Drops for Women for Glands in Human Body
Dr.Reckeweg R 20 drops for women for glands in human body contains: Glandulae Thymi D12, Thyreoidinum D12, Hypophysis D12, Pancreas D12, Glandulae Supratenales D12, Ovaria D12 In R 20.
Dr.Reckeweg R 20 drops are indicated as glandular drops for women
The disorders of glands in the human body can affect the physiological functions due to excess or deficient hormones. This occurs when glands like the adrenal or pituitary do not function properly resulting in too much or too little hormones being released. This includes important HORMONEs like cortisol aldosterone and sex hormones produced by adrenal gland and Growth hormone, Prolactin, Adrenocorticotropin (ACTH), Thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH). For example too much aldosterone increases blood pressure whereas Adrenal insufficiency results in fatigue, muscle weakness, decreased appetite, and weight loss. Pituitary glandtumor is another manifestation of The disorders of glands in the human body and is fairly common in adults.
Dr.Reckeweg R 20 drops are homeopathic medicine to treat disorders of glands in human body through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like hypophysis, pancreas etc that act on endocrine dysfunction, obesity that is caused due to pituitary dysfunction, growth disturbances. It is also indicated for swelling of the neck resulting from enlargement of the thyroid gland (goiter), swelling of the neck and protrusion of the eyes resulting from an overactive thyroid gland (Graves disease), disease characterized by progressive anaemia, low blood pressure, great weakness, and bronze discoloration of the skin (Addisons disease) and swelling of the skin and underlying tissues giving a waxy consistency (myxoedema).
How the ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R 20 drop work?
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 20 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat disorders of glands in human body
- Glandulae suprarenales - treats abnormal physical weakness (asthenia), reduction of weight and condition causing abnormal weakness of certain muscles (myasthenia). It also treats asthma, allergic conditions, deficiency of glucose in the bloodstream (hypoglycaemia) and abnormal increase in muscle tension and a reduced ability of a muscle to stretch (hypertonia).
- Hypophysis - it helps to control internal secretion, contents of the lactic acid in blood, mineralization and fluidic content of body.
- Pancreas - treats pancreatic diabetes and stimulates production of the digestive secretions.
- Testes (male) or Ovaria (female) - treats disorders of glands in human body such as senility (condition of being senile i.e. old age), inclining potency (male's ability to achieve an erection or to reach orgasm), faulty memory, functional disturbances of glands. It also treats depression, inferiority complex, and condition in which one or both of the testes fail to descend from the abdomen (cryptorchidism), nocturnal involuntary urination (enuresis) and sexual dysfunction to maintain an erection of the penis (impotency).
- Treats the failure of a female to respond to sexual stimulus (frigidity), lesbian tendencies, congestions and faulty circulation
- It also reduces the hyperfunction of pituitary (hypophysis).
- Glandulae thyme - treats exhaustion and congenital disorder arising from a chromosome defect, causing intellectual impairment and physical abnormalities (mongolism).
- Thyreoidinum - it regulates thyroid gland, myxoedema, and interrupted development of the thyroid gland. It also treats condition of having low body temperature (hypothermy), excess of cholesterol in the bloodstream (hypercholesterolaemia) and retarded intellectual development.
Other related products similar to Dr.Reckeweg R 20 drops
You may consider other related Homeopathic remedies recommended by us as follows
- Homeopathic tablets
- HC-94 Sabalser tablets
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R 20 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R20 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R 20 drops
The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R20 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
Symptoms: Goitre, Thryoid Disorder, Frigidity, Loss of Libido
Dosage: Generally 3 times daily 10 to 15 drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 20 in some water.
- Be the first to review this product