Dhanwantharam Thailam (Arya Vaidya Pharmacy)
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8576||Arya Vaidya Pharmacy||5 LITRE||100% Natural|
Dhanwantharam Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil. It is used in the treatment of Vata diseases such as Rheumatoid and osteo arthritis, spondylosis, headache and neuro-muscular conditions. This oil is based on Kerala Ayurveda practice.
Dhanwantharam Tailam uses:
- It is used to treat rheumatoid arthritis, osteo-arthritis, neck pain and back ache due to spondylosis,
- It is useful in treatment of neurological conditions such as Neuritis, Neuralgia, paralysis, facial palsy, etc.
Dhanwantaram Tailam side effects:
- No side effects are known with this oil, on external administration.
- Oil's oral intake should only be done strictly under medical supervision.
Dhanwantharam Tailam ingredients:
- Balamoola - Sida cordifolia - 4.608 kg
- Water for decoction - 36.864 liters
- boiled and reduced to 4.608 liters
- Paya - cow milk - 4.608 liters
768 grams of total of
- Yava - Barley - Hordeum vulgare
- Kola - Zyziphus jujuba
- Kulattha - Horse gram - Dolichos biflorus
- Dashamoola - group of ten roots
- Bilva - Aegle marmelos
- Agnimantha - Premna mucronata
- Shyonaka - Oroxylum indicum
- Patala - Stereospermum suaveolens
- Gambhari - Gmelina arborea
- Brihati - Solanum indicum
- Kantakari - Solanum xanthocarpum
- Gokshura - Tribulus terrestris
- Shalaparni - Desmodium gangeticum
- Prishnaparni - Uraria picta
- Water for decoction - 6.144 liters
- Boiled and reduced to 768 ml.
- Taila - Oil of Sesamum indicum
- Paste made of 6 grams of each of -
- Meda - Polygonatum cirrhifolium
- Mahameda - Polygonatum verticillatum
- Daru - Cedrus deodara
- Manjishta - Rubia cordifolia
- Kakoli - Fritillaria roylei
- Ksheerakakoli - Lilium polyphyllum
- Chandana - Pterocarpus santalinus
- Sariva - Hemidesmus indicus
- Kushta - Saussurea lappa
- Tagara - Valeriana wallichi
- Jeevaka - Malaxis acuminata
- Rishabhaka - Manilkara hexandra
- Saindhava Lavana - Rock salt
- Kalanusari - Valeriana wallichi
- Shaileya - Convolvulus pluricaulis
- Vacha - Acorus calamus
- Agaru - Aquilaria agallocha
- Punarnava - Boerhaavia diffusa
- Ashwagandha - Withania somnifera
- Shatavari - Asparagus racemosus
- Ksheerashukla - Ipomoea mauritiana
- Yashti - Licorice - Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Haritaki - Terminalia chebula
- Vibhitaki - Terminalia bellirica
- Amla - Emblica officinalis
- Shatahva - Asparagus
- Mashaparni - Teramnus labialis
- Mudgaparni - Phaseolus trilobus
- Ela - Cardamom - Elettaria cardamomum
- Twak - Cinnamon - Cinnamomum camphora
- Patra - Cinnamomum tamala
About Arya Vaidya Pharmacy:
The Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, was established on 12th July 1943, and had its humble beginning in a small rented building on Trichy Road, Coimbatore. On 1st April 1948 The Arya Vaidya Pharmacy (Coimbatore) was registered as a Public Limited Company. Over the years, it has grown into a large enterprise in the field of Ayurveda offering services in the fields of Education, Research, Pharmacy and Clinical Practice. AVP manufactures around 400 therapeutic formulations in the two GMP certified production facilities in Kerala. It is the first Ayurveda company in South India to gain Government‚ GMP certification for production standards under the WHO guidelines for Ayurveda.
AVP has 50 branches, with the full-time consultancy service of ayurveda physicians, some also having therapeutic treatment facilities under trained Ayurveda therapists. AVP‚ Marketing and Services department takes care of the nationwide distribution of Ayurveda medicines through CandF agents and over 1000 agencies.
The AVP Group has been spearheading important research activities in the field of Ayurveda. The first ever WHO sponsored clinical trial to evaluate the efficacy of Ayurveda in management of Rheumatoid Arthritis was conducted at the Ayurvedic Trust Hospital in the 1970s in collaboration with the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). More recently, the Ayurvedic Trust was involved in a National Institutes of Health (NIH), USA sponsored study to scientifically evaluate Ayurveda in collaboration with the University of Los Angeles, California and University of Washington, Seattle.
The Ayurvedic Trust, the charitable wing of the AVP Group has now received the Center of Excellence grant from the Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India as a Clinical Research Hospital specializing in Rheumatology.
- Be the first to review this product