|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8572||Kerala Ayurveda||450 ml||100% Natural|
Dashamoola Jeerakam is a liquid Ayurvedic medicine. It is mainly used in after-delivery care of the mother. This product contains 5 - 10 % of self generated alcohol. The alcohol, along with water acts as media for the herbal active principles.Ingredients:
- It is a combination of equal parts of two medicines - Dasamoolarishtam and Jeerakarishtam. (click on the product names to know the ingredients of these two medicines).
- Dashamoola - group of 10 roots, which are mainly used in inflammation(edema and pain)
- Jeeraka means cumin seeds, which are very useful post delivery. It improves digestion strength.
- It is prescribed to the mothers, after delivery.
- It is also useful in rheumatoid arthritis, Sprue, diarrhoea, lack of appetitie, gastritis, diseases of stomach and intestines.
- It improves appetite.
Side Effects: High dose may cause gastric irritation.Dose:
- 15 - 20 ml, once or twice a day, before or after food, as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It can be used for a period of 1 - 2 months.
Please Note * Product will be selected from any of the following
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product