Charak Alsarex Tablet
|Item Code||Brand||Health Concern||Pack Size|
Charak Alsarex Tablet
- Gastric ulcer, Duodenal ulcer, Non-ulcer dyspepsia.
- As a co prescription with NSAIDS to prevent mucosal erosion in stomach and duodenum.
Dosage: Two tablets 2-3 times a day with a "bland diet" for three to six weeks.
- Fast relief of Ulcer Pain
- Reduces hypersecretion of acid and neutralizes excessive acid
- Relieves nausea, vomiting and acid regurgitation.
- Accelerates ulcer healing process
- Safe for long-term use
- No known drug interactions
Do's And Don'ts:
- Consumption of orange juice, ripe banana and dried grapes are recommended.
- Leafy vegetables, bitter gourd, tomato and variety of pumpkin are advised.
- Consumption of mung, honey, ghee, butter in a balanced amount is advised.
- Practice light exercise and morning walk.
- Avoid fried oily and spicy foods.
- Avoid too much mental and physical exertion.
- Avoid food recipes causing constipation.
Alsarex is a natural antacid and antiulcerant. Alsarex not only reduces the acid secretion but also strengthens the mucosal defense. Emblica officinalis reduces the hypersecretion of acid. Asparagus racemosus increases mucosal defensive factors. Glycyrrhiza glabra in Alsarex has anti-H.pylori activity, which further improves the results and also prevents recurrence of ulcers. Andropogan muricatus is antispasmodic and Ficus glomerata is gastroprotective. Thus Alsarex is a single comprehensive remedy for acid peptic disorders
|Compositions: Each coated tablet contains :|
|Name of Ingredient||Latin/ English Name||Qty|
|Sutshekhar ras||(>>>>)||75 mg|
|Shankha bhasma||(>>>>)||50 mg|
|Muktashukti bhasma||(>>>>)||45 mg|
|Apamargkshar||(Achyranthes aspera)||15 mg|
|Jahar Mohra pishti||(>>>>)||15 mg|
|Jatamansi||(Nardostachys jatamansi)||15 mg|
|Jeerak||(Cuminum cyminum )||15 mg|
|Kapardik bhasma||(>>>>)||15 mg|
|Yashad bhasma||(>>>>)||15 mg|
|Extracts of the following:|
|Amalaki||(Emblica officinalis)||75 mg|
|Yashtimadhu||(Glycyrrhiza glabra)||75 mg|
|Usheer||(Andropogon muricatus)||37.5 mg|
|Oudumbar||(Ficus glomerata)||37.5 mg|
|Lodhra||(Symplocos racemosa)||37.5 mg|
|Shatavari||(Asparagus racemosus)||37.5 mg|
|Amalaki||Reduces the hypersecretion of acid|
|Shatavari||Increases mucosal defensive factors|
Visionary brothers Mr D.N. Shroff and Dr. S.N. Shroff, in the year 1947, were amongst the pioneers of manufacturing Ayurvedic medicines in India. They drew inspiration from one of the most authoritative sources on the subject "The Charak Samhita" compiled by the sage Charaka Circa 1000 BC. Thus was born Charak Pharma Pvt. Ltd, today one of the largest producers of high quality Ayurvedic products in India.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
Alternative & Synergistic Products
Brand: NidcoAloe Vera Extract Capsuless (Nidco)Pack Size: 30 CapsulesItem #: 4704Value Price :$8.99List Price: $10.97Your Save: 22%
Brand: Kerala AyurvedaAlsactil Tablets (Kerala Ayurveda)Pack Size: 100 TabletsItem #: 4115Value Price :$10.49List Price: $12.80Your Save: 22%
Brand: BaksonsBakson Sept Aid SprayPack Size: 100mlItem #: 9573Value Price :$5.99List Price: $6.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: Sri Sri TattvaSri Sri Tattva Yastimadhu TabletsPack Size: 60 Tablets | 500mg eachItem #: 12799Value Price :$5.99List Price: $6.99Your Save: 20%
Brand: Sri Sri AyurvedaYastimadhu TabletsPack Size: 60 TabletsItem #: 10137Value Price :$6.99List Price: $7.99Your Save: 20%