|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|4490||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||100 Tablets||No Color Coatings|
Chandraprabha Vatika by Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakkal
Chandraprabha Vatika is a traditional Ayurvedic blend helps cleanse the urinary tract system and encourages the removal of toxins. It also helps prevent recurrent UTI infections. UTIs are caused by bacteria entering the urethra and bladder where they multiply and spread. Once the infection takes hold, uncomfortable symptoms follow such as a frequent urge to urinate, painful urination, and pressure in the lower abdomen. Chandraprabha Vatika contains a powerful blend of natural ingredients which provide both fast-acting relief of urinary tract infections, and a healthy, properly maintained urinary tract for long-term health and wellbeing. Chandraprabha not only supports the urinary system, but offers an excellent support for Diabetes by balancing sugar levels in the digestive and metabolic process.
As it contains Shilajit and loha bhasma it is also used for general debility, for reducing fatique and for increasing physical strength and stamina, specially when taken with cow's milk.
It is also used in combination therapy in the following health conditions -
PCOS (Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome) -
Oligomenorrhea (scanty & irregular periods)
Oligospermia, Impotence & Erectile dysfunction
Chandraprabha Vatika benefits:
- It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of urinary tract infection, difficulty in urination, urinary calculi.
- It helps to relieve constipation, bloating, abdominal colic pain, low back pain.
- It is useful in treating cold, cough, rhinitis, bronchitis, asthma and such other respiratory diseases.
- It is used to treat eczema, dermatitis, pruritis and allergic skin conditions.
- It is useful in piles, liver, spleen diseases, anaemia and fistula.
- It helps to relieve teeth problems like caries, eye infections.
- It is used to treat semen defects and gynaecological problems.
- It helps to relieve indigestion, improves strength, it is a natural aphrodisiac and anti aging Ayurvedic formula.
Effect on Tridosha - Balances Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
Suggested dosage: (500 mg tablet) - 1 - 2 tablets once or twice a day, half an hour before or after food.
3 g fine powder of each of:
- Chandraprabha - Karpura - Camphor - Cinnamomum camphora
- Vacha - Acorus calamus
- Musta - Nut grass (root) - Cyperus rotundus
- Bhunimba - The Creat (whole plant) - Andrographis paniculata
- Amruta - Indian Tinospora (stem) - Tinospora cordifolia
- Daruka - Himalayan cedar (bark) - Cedrus deodara
- Haridra - Turmeric rhizome - Curcuma longa
- Ativisha - Aconitum heterophyllum
- Darvi - Tree Turmeric (stem) - Berberis aristata
- Pippalimoola - Long pepper root - Piper longum
- Chitraka - Lead Wort (root) - Plumbago zeylanica
- Dhanyaka - Coriander - Coriandrum sativum
- Haritaki - Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind - Terminalia chebula
- Vibhitaki - Belliric Myrobalan fruit rind - Terminalia bellirica
- Amalaki - Indian gooseberry fruit - Emblica officinalis Gaertn.
- Chavya - Java Long Pepper - Piper chaba
- Vidanga - False black pepper - Embelia ribes
- Gajapippali - Java Long Pepper (fruit) - Piper chaba
- Shunti - Ginger Rhizome - Zingiber officinalis
- Maricha - Black pepper - Piper nigrum
- Pippali - Long pepper fruit - Piper longum
- Makshika Dhatu Bhasma - Purified Copper Iron Sulphate
- Yava Kshara - Kshara of Barley - Hordeum vulgare
- Swarjika Kshara
- Saindhava Lavana - Rock salt
- Sauvarchala Lavana - Sochal salt
- Vida Lavana - Vida salt
12 g fine powder of each of:
- Trivrit - Operculina turpethum
- Danti - Baliospermum montanum
- Patra - Cinnamomum tamala
- Twak - Cinnamon - Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Ela - Cardamom - Elettaria cardamomum
- Vamshalochana - bambusa bambos
- Loha Bhasma - Iron Bhasma - 24 g
48 g fine powder of each of:
- Sita - Sugar
- Shilajatu - Asphaltum - 96 g
- Guggulu - Indian bedelium - Commiphora mukul - 96 g
Pack Size: Chandraprabha Vatika by Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakkal contains 100 tablets in one box. Each tablet is 500mg strength.
Synonyms: Chandraprabha Vati, Chandraprabha Gulika, Chandraprabha Bati
- Be the first to review this product