|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8547||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||450 ml||100% Natural|
Chandanasava is a good Ayurvedic formulation for strength and digestion. Chandana means sandal. It contains sandal as an ingredient. It is an Ayurvedic wine preparation. It contains 5 - 10 % of self generated alcohol.
Uses: Traditionally Chandanasava is helpfulin spermatorrhoea. It is also used to improve strength. It is a natural cardiac tonic. It also improves digestion power.
Suggested Usages: 12 - 24 ml usually after food. It can be mixed with equal quantity of water, if the taste is not tolerated by the patient.
- As such it does not have any side effects.
- Chandanasava is also prescribed for children. Care should be taken during pregnancy.
- Sandalwood - Santalum album
- Hribera - Pavonia odorata
- Musta - Cyperus rotundus
- Gambhari - Gmelina arborea
- Utpala - Nymphea stellata
- Priyangu - callicarpa macrophylla
- Padmaka - Prunus poddum
- Lodhra - symplocos racemosa
- Manjishta - Rubia cordifolia
- Raktachandana - Pterocarpus marsupium
- patha - Cyclea peltata
- Kiratatikta - Swertia chiraita
- Nyagrodha - Ficus benghalensis
- Long pepper
- Madhuka - Madhuka longifolia
- Rasna - Pluchea lanceolata
- Kanchanara - Bauhinia variegata
- Bark of mango
- Shalmali - Bombax malabaricum
- Dhataki - Woodfordia fruticosa
Please Note * Product will be selected from any of the following
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product