|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8657||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||200 ML||100% Natural|
Brihatyadi kashayam is an Ayurvedic medicines used in treating diseases of urinary system. It is in herbal decoction form. It is also available in the form of Kashayam tablet form. This medicine is widely used in Kerala Ayurvda practice.
Brihatyadi kashayam benefits:
- Used in dysurea, urinary tract infection, Cystitis
- It has diuretic action.
- Useful in treatint urinary calculi.
Brihatyadi kashayam Side effects: People who are under medication for high BP should take this medicine only under medical supervision.
Brihatyadi kashayam dosage:
- 5 - 10 ml, before food, or on empty stomach, once or twice a day or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- If the kashayam is concentrated, then it needs to be mixed with equal quantity of water and should be taken.
Brihatyadi kashayam Ingredients:
- The kashayam is prepared by following herbs in equal parts.
- Brihati - Solanum indicum
- Bhadra - Aerua lanata
- Prishniparni - Uraria picta
- Shalaparni - Desmodium gangeticum
- Gokshura - Tribulus terrestris
Please Note * Product will be selected from any of the following
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product