Boroline Ayurvedic Cream
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size|
Boroline Antiseptic Ayurvedic Cream
Boroline Cream works wonders to Smoothen Cracked Lips, Cure Cuts and Wounds, Soften Elbows and Abraded Skin, Cure Cracked Heels, Soften Nail Cuticles.
1. Special Antiseptic Properties of Boroline fights germ. Works wonders to cure cuts and wounds, general skin infections and heal post-operative stiches.
2. Boroline special oil-rich formula is enriched with natural lanolin, which protects and softens skin. Ensure fastest smoothening of all chapped, cracked and abraded skin.
3. Repidly Heals Stiches after Operations
4. Cures General Skin Infections.
5. Smoothens dry and chapped skin.
How to use:
1. Clean the skin well and then apply Boroline - gently massaging in the cream.
2. Warming up Boroline and using it in molten state increases its efficacy - specially in curing skin infections.
3. In case the cut is open and deep, it is advisable to apply Boroline only when the cut has closed and begun to dry up. During early stages apply Suthol and keep the cut covered and dry.
The name Boroline is derived from its ingredients, Boro from boric powder, which has antiseptic properties, and oline as a variant of the Latin word oleum, meaning oil. The cream is combination of essential oils, waxes and its remarkable antiseptic properties are a result of boric powder and zinc oxide.
The logo was also carefully choosen for. Elephant signifies steadiness and strength. Moreover, to many, elephant has an auspicious significance. Keeping these values in mind, elephant was choosen as Boroline logo, hoping that it would bestow luck and spell success. The logo caught on. In the rural heart land of India, Boroline is still known as the "hathi wala" cream (cream with the elephant logo).
- Be the first to review this product