Black Pepper Powder - USDA Certified Organic
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|4904||24 Mantra Organic||100 gm (24 Mantra Organic)||Organic|
Organic Black Pepper Powder
Black Pepper Powder is a tonic support for the digestive, circulatory and respiratory system.
Know This Product
- Black pepper (Piper nigrum) is a flowering vine in the family Piperaceae, cultivated for its fruit, which is usually dried and used as a spice and seasoning. The same fruit is also used to produce white pepper, red/pink pepper, and green pepper. Black pepper is native to South India. Black Pepper is one of the most internationally traded spices that belong to the family of Piperaceae. It is popularly used as a spice and seasoning.
- Our organic Black Pepper Powder is best in quality and is available in different pack sizes to suffice to the demands of our clients. We are offering very pure, hygienic and finest quality Black Pepper Powder to our most reliable customers who are situated all round the nation.
- Pepper is extensively used in the wintry cuisine of North India, to impart warmth and pungency to veg. dishes. In the South, it is used as a flavoring spice in non-vegetarian preparations. Pepper incidentally is an important spice in the Indian four-spice classic 'Garam Masala'. Pepper corns boiled in water along with basil leaves, are said to relieve chest congestion and asthmatic condition.
Ingredient: Black Pepper Whole.
Quality and Certifications
- Organic Certification: OneCert Asia Agri Certification (P) Ltd.
- As per NOP (USDA), NPOP (Govt. of India) and EU Standards for Organic Production.
|S. No.||Quality Parameters||Targeted Standard Values|
|1.||Defined and tested through sensory/ physical verification|
|1.1||Color of the product||Characteristic||Normal known and accepted color|
|1.2||Aroma of the product||Pleasant, No off odour||Normal known and accepted aroma|
|1.3||Taste of the product||Characteristic||Normal known and accepted taste|
|1.4||Size determined through Sieve Analysis : +0.2 mm - 0.3 mm||70%||70% grains are within +0.2 mm - 0.3 mm size.|
|2||Tested through chemical process verification|
|2.1||Moisture content in the product in percentage||10.0%||Maximum moisture level recommended for safe storage|
|2.2||Total ash on dry basis as maximum in percentage||5.0%||Presence of mineral matter|
|2.3||Total acid insoluble ash as maximum in percentage||0.5%||Presence of silicious matter|
|Nutrition Facts per 100 gram(s)*|
|Calories:304 kcal||Calories from Fat: 61.2|
|Total Fat||6.80 gram(s)|
|Total Carbohydrates||49.20 gram(s)|
|Dietary Fiber||14.90 gram(s)|
|*(approx value) |
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
About 24 Mantra Organic:
Step back to 1992, a time when our founder, Raj Seelam was working in an agricultural products company. While observing the profuse use of pesticides and fertilizers, he felt that this was not the reality he would like to be part of. On one hand was the alarming use and spread of chemical usage on farms, while on the other was rural indebtedness because of the high investments farmers were making in fertilizers and pesticides, leading to farmer suicides. This triggered in him a new thought process.
Can I make a difference? Can I grow food which is free of chemicals and pesticides?
And so Raj Seelam, hailing from an agricultural and farming family set about asking the relevant questions related to soil, cultivation, farming practices, storage and processing. Alongside him were a group of inspired colleagues who lent the Sresta Foods journey passion and commitment. Together, they were inspired to name the products 24 Mantra. Delving into the ancient Upanishads of India and sourcing from the Rig Veda they drew upon the primary elements of nature. Tvam Bhumir Apo Analo Anilo Nabha- You alone are Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Ether is the blend of all basic elements that compose wholesome food. And what better way to wholesome food than organic food. Small yet sure steps led to the discovery of stark realities. The fledgling team were confronted with the economics of scale, several naysayers and a nascent market. The going thus had its share of challenges. Right from day one, the focus was to create a wide range of products, because the belief was, if consumers wanted to switch over to organic, the offering had to be total. Product range and product mix issues were followed by the attention on making the products consistently available and the well argued convincing of potential customers, that organic foods are higher priced because of various investments in organic methods. Workshops, early evangelism and contract farming gave way to a much more organized approach to farming with all the methods and processes in place. Availability and distribution issues were addressed and concurrently, all the touch points which continuously build trust and credibility were addressed. For some time now, we at Sresta have mastered the art of paying attention to detail - from the seed to kitchen.
Today, we have our 24 Mantra organic food brand available across India and abroad in 1500+ outlets and our own stores. Under our sustainable farming initiative, we have 20,000 farmers working in 30 plus projects over an area of 1,00,000 acres. For every 100 farmers we have a Sresta Associate, partnering in the farmers progress and knowledge enhancement. Sresta and the farmer, our story continues to evolve into the mutual strengthening of culture, traditional methods and more.
A decade later, our Founder Raj Seelam and Sresta Foods with 24 Mantra in their tow continue to grow, spreading the passion and joy of living an organic life. In India, and with measured steps into the world outside of it.
- Be the first to review this product