|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8523||Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala||450ml||100% Natural|
Balarishta is also known as Balarista, Balarishtam, Balaristam and Balarist. Balarista is a liquid Ayurvedic medicine used mainly in vata imbalance. Balarista contains 5 - 10 % of self generated alcohol in it. This self generated alcohol and the water present in the product acts as a media to deliver water and alcohol soluble the active herbal components to the body.
- It is used in the treatment of Vata imbalance diseases.
- It is also a very good nervine tonic.
- It improves strength of nerves, muscles and bones.
Side Effects: Large dose of Balarishta , or taking balarista before food on empty stomach may cause stomach irritation and stomach upset.
- Bala (Sida cordifolia) - 4.8 kg
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) - 4.8 kg
- water for decoction - 49.152 luters, boiled and reduced to 12.288 liters.
- Jaggery - 14.400 kg
- Dhataki (Woodfordia fruticosa) 768 g
- Payasya (Ipomea digitata) - 96 g
- Eranda (Ricinus communis) - 96 g
- Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata) 48 g
- Cardamom - 48 g
- Prasarini (Paederia foetida) - 48 g
- Clove Usheera (Vetiveria zizanioides) - 48 g
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) - 48 g
Dose: 12 - 24 ml. one or two times a day, usually advised after food. If needed, it can be mixed with equal quantity of water.
Please Note * Product will be selected from any of the following
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
*** Please note that this product is packaged in a Plastic Bottle***
- Be the first to review this product