Ayurvedic Balancing By Joyce Bueker
Ayurvedic Balancing By Joyce BuekerDescription:
Discover Ayurveda, the ancient holistic health system from India. Ayurveda is not just about treating sickness, but rather, emphasizes preventing disease and enhancing health, longevity, and vitality. It is a complete way of life, based on balance and harmony with nature.
Ayurvedic Balancing offers a simple, but not simplistic, approach to integrating these Eastern wellness principles into a Western fitness lifestyle. It'S simple because it focuses on concepts, rather than complicated detail, and breaks the process into practical steps. It discusses the psychology behind fitness imbalances and provides effective ways to reduce mental/ emotional and physical hunger, and enjoy constructive, lasting change.
Fitness profesional Joyce Bueker shows you how to:
* Determine which mind-body type predominates in your constitution
* Learn about the six tastes and their influence on lifestyle
* Learn Ayurvedic cooking with recipes that nourish and satisfy
* Identify and achieve healthful goals
* Reduce stress through meditation and guided imagery
* Use exercise to shift your body from fat-storing to fat-burning.
Year of Publication.: 2009
- Be the first to review this product