|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8655||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||200 ML||100% Natural|
Ashtavargam Kashayam is a very famous Ayurvedic medicine in liquid form. It is based on Kerala Ayurveda practice. It is also known as Ashtavarga Kashayam, Ashtavarga kashaya etc.
Ashtavargam kashayam benefits: It is used in the treatment of Vata diseases like joint diseases, bloating, arthritis etc.Ashtavarga Kashayam dose:
- The dose is 12 - 24 ml, before food, at about 6 am and 6pm or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is usually advised to add equal amount of water to the kashayam.
- There are no known side effects of this medicine.
- A very high dose may cause gastritis.
- Bala - Sida rotusa / Sida cordifolia
- Sahachara - Strobilanthes ciliatus
- Eranda - Ricinus communis
- Rasna - Pluchea lanceolata
- Devadaru - Cedrus deodara
- Nirgundi - Vitex negundo
Please Note * Product will be selected from any of the following
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product