|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size|
|9796||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||10ml|
Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal Anu Tailam
Anu Tail is an Ayurvedic herbal oil. It is used for an Ayurveda treatment procedure called as Nasya treatment. Nasya refers to nasal instillation of drops of the oil.
Anu taila – method of administration – In a standard Nasya therapy, person is given a gentle head and face massage and heat treatment, followed by instillation of drops of this herbal oil into each nostril. The number of drops depends upon many factors such as Dosha imbalance, disease condition etc.
Anu tail uses Strengthens ears, eyes, nose, tongue and throat.
- Usually used in the treatment of diseases of the above sense organs.
- Has Tridosha balance effect.
- It is also used in the treatment of headache, hair fall, premature graying of hair etc.
- Strengthens voice
- Used for nasya treatment in most of the diseases of ear nose and throat involving pain.
- Apart from the conditions mentioned above, Nasya treatment using Anu Taila can be performed by the Ayurvedic doctor based on his experience and analysis.
Anu Thailam ingredients:
- Jivanti – Leptadenia reticulata
- Devadaru – Cedrus deodara
- Twak – Cinnamon Usheera – Vetiveria zizanioides
- Gopi – Ocimum sanctum
- Daruharidra – Berberis aristata
- Madhuka – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Musta – Cyperus rotundus
- Agaru – Aquilaria agallocha
- Shatavari – Asparagus
- Kamala – Lotus
- Bilva – Bael
- Utpala – Nymphaea stellata
- Brihati – Solanum indicum
- Kantakari – Solanum xanthocarpum
- Shalaparni – Desmodium gangeticum
- Prishnaparni – Uraria picta
- Vidanga – Embelia ribes
- patra – Cinnamon
- Ela – cardamom
- Renuka – Vitex negundo
- Taila – Sesame oil
- Goat milk
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
Alternative & Synergistic Products
Brand: BaksonsBaksons Dr. Bakshi's Nasal AidPack Size: 10mlItem #: 9664Value Price :$5.99List Price: $6.99Your Save: 20%