Alarsin Ayapon Tablets
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size|
|8509||Alarsin||3 x 100 Tablets|
Alarsin Ayapon Tablets
Ayapon Tablets uses: As per the manufacturer's claims, -tt is indicated in Ayurvedic treatment of Bleeding gums, piles, epistaxis, Haemoptysis, purpura and dysfunctional uterine bleeding.
Effect on Tridosha - Balances Pitta.
Ayapon Tablets Dose:
- For Adults: 2 tablets two times a day/three times a day, till bleeding is controlled and then 2 tablets two times a day for 3 months
- For Children: proportionate dose, or as directed by physician.
Ayapon Tablets Ingredients:
Each tablet contains
- Jivanti - Leptadenia reticulata - 90 mg
- Kamboji - 90 mg
- Ayapana - Eupatorium triplinerve Vahl. - 60 mg
- Ashoka - Bark of Saraca indica - 60 mg,
- Nagakeshara - Mesua ferrea - 30 mg
- Godanti Bhasma - 30 mg
- Excipients - quantity sufficient
Side effects and precautions:
- It is better to take this medicine under medical supervision.
- Children, pregnant ladies and lactating mothers should take this medicine only under medical supervision.
- Over-dosage or taking medicine for a longer period of time, than prescribed may delayed periods in women.
- keep out of reach and sight of children.Store in a cool dry place.
- Take this medicine only till the prescribed time, in the prescribed dose only.
<p >About Alarsin
Over 50 years ago, ALARSIN set up 'Manthan' its research division to develop original research products based on Ayurvedic drugs in the light of ancient and modern medical knowledge to fill the need for safe, simple and reliable treatments.
With the encouragement and co-operation of quality Doctors, ALARSIN has been able to contribute original Research products backed by extensive clinical experience and modern research trials at the highest levels.
A number of research papers and articles based on modern Clinical, Pharmacological, Bacteriological and Experimental studies on ALARSIN'S research products have been presented before Medical, Dental and Veterinary Conferences and published in recognized Medical Journals in India and abroad.
ALARSIN Ayurvedic specialties have been the subject of thesis for Post-graduate and Doctorate studies in modern Medical and Veterinary Sciences in India and abroad.
Reference: Even a casual glance at the references in the literatures will show that published studies mentioned are research trials conducted at General, Consulting and Hospital practice levels from independent research centers.
Objectives and subjective evaluation of results: The results were evaluated objectively and subjectively on the basis of controlled, double blind cross over trials, laboratory and other investigation, clinical observation and follow-ups. Some of the pharmacological, experimental and toxicity tests are also included.
Positive advantages: At present there are no satisfactory drugs for a number of indication covered by ALARSIN-products. Of course, there are "specific" double edged drugs but their usefulness is limited because of toxicity, adverse side affects, contra-indications, resistance, withdrawal effects. Against this background ALARSIN-products have proved safe, simple and with curative aspects.
- Be the first to review this product