Alarsin Aluretic Tablets
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size|
Alarsin Aluretic Tablets
Benefits and Positive Advantages of using Alarsin Aluretic Tablets :
- Onset of diuresis within one hour of administrating first dose of 1-2 tabs. This diuretic effect lasts for 5-6 hours.
- Safe, Smooth, and Sustained DIURESIS. Increases output of urine without causing strain or adverse effect on kidneys.
- Improves function of: Kidneys, Heart, Liver and Lungs. Regulates urine elimination and excretory functions.
- No Side Effects.
- OEDEMA : Mild to Moderate
- Renal : Insufficiency, Malfunction, Nephritis
- Cardiac: Mild to moderate High B.P., congestive heart failure
- Pulmonary congestion Oedema : postural, anaemic
- Routine Use: Iiopathic oedema, late middle and old age when kidney function is diminished. For short term reduction of introcular pressure, particularly pre-operative and post-operative.
Composition (Each film coated Alarsin Aluretic Tablet contains in mg) :
- Shilajit - 30.0
- Guggul - 30.0
- Daruharidra - 20.0
- Punarnava - 20.0
- Ananta Mool - 20.0
- Deodar - 20.0
- Gokshura - 20.0
- Patola - 10.0
- Nirgundi - 10.0
- Amala - 10.0
- Dusparsha - 10.0
- Vidanga - 10.0
- Sahianjan - 10.0
- Shankapushpi - 10.0
- Haritaki - 20.0
- Suntha - 20.0
- Ikshu Mool - 20.0
- Jeshti Madha - 20.0
- Saunf - 20.0
- Bharangi Mool - 20.0
- Kala Kadu - 10.0
- Haldi - 10.0
- Nim Pan - 10.0
- Pashanbheda - 10.0
- Eranda Mool - 10.0
- Apamarga - 10.0
- Kavach Mool - 10.0
- Guduchi Ghan - 2.0
- Excp q.s
Dosages of Alarsin Aluretic Tablet: 1-2 tablets at a time. Maximum 6 tabs. in 24 hours in divided doses. Last dose not to be given late in the evening particularly during initiation of treatment. (Interval between two doses is to be adjusted as per individual requirements)
Side Effects : No Side Effects, Keep in a Cool and Dry Place.
Over 50 years ago, ALARSIN set up 'Manthan' its research division to develop original research products based on Ayurvedic drugs in the light of ancient and modern medical knowledge to fill the need for safe, simple and reliable treatments.
With the encouragement and co-operation of quality Doctors, ALARSIN has been able to contribute original Research products backed by extensive clinical experience and modern research trials at the highest levels.
A number of research papers and articles based on modern Clinical, Pharmacological, Bacteriological and Experimental studies on ALARSIN'S research products have been presented before Medical, Dental and Veterinary Conferences and published in recognized Medical Journals in India and abroad.
ALARSIN Ayurvedic specialties have been the subject of thesis for Post-graduate and Doctorate studies in modern Medical and Veterinary Sciences in India and abroad.
Reference: Even a casual glance at the references in the literatures will show that published studies mentioned are research trials conducted at General, Consulting and Hospital practice levels from independent research centers.
Objectives and subjective evaluation of results: The results were evaluated objectively and subjectively on the basis of controlled, double blind cross over trials, laboratory and other investigation, clinical observation and follow-ups. Some of the pharmacological, experimental and toxicity tests are also included.
Positive advantages: At present there are no satisfactory drugs for a number of indication covered by ALARSIN-products. Of course, there are "specific" double edged drugs but their usefulness is limited because of toxicity, adverse side affects, contra-indications, resistance, withdrawal effects. Against this background ALARSIN-products have proved safe, simple and with curative aspects.
- Be the first to review this product