Aimil BGR-34 Tablets
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size|
Aimil Pharmaceuticals for diabetes and Blood Sugar Control
100% effective and proven medicine for sugar control.
Dosage : 2 tablets twice a day empty stomach , 2 tablets before break fast and before dinner daily.
An anti-diabetes herbal drug, jointly developed by two Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) laboratories has been launched in certain parts of North India. The drug, dubbed BGR-34, has been derived from the medicinal plant extracts as described in the ancient Ayurveda text.
BGR-34 been jointly developed by National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI) and Central Institute for Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP).
Each Coated Tablet Contains:
A Dried Aqueous Extract Derived From:
- Berberis aristata St. 1150mg
- Pterocarpus marsupulum Ht. Wd. 400mg
- Gymnema sylvestre Lf. 400mg
- Rubia cordofolia Rt. 375mg
- Trigonella foenum-graecum Sd. 350mg
- Tinospora cordifolia St. 350mg
- Powders of:
- Berberis aristata St. 75mg
- Pterocarpus marsupulum Ht. Wd. 25mg
- Gymnema sylvestre Lf. 25mg
- Rubia cordofolia Rt. 25mg
- Trigonella foenum-graecum Sd. 25mg
- Tinospora cordifolia St. 25mg
- C: Solution Prepared from Shilajit Shuddha 10mg
- Contains Preservatives – Sodium MethylParaben, Sodium Propyl Paraben
- Be the first to review this product