Adel 69 - CLAUPAREST Drops
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
Adel 69 Clauparest Drops for Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo
Adel 69 Clauparest drops for benign paroxysmal positional vertigo contains: Arnica Montana 6x, Cuprum Aceticum 8x, Carbo Vegetabilis 8x, Mandragora Eradice Siccato 12x, Melilotus Officinalis 6x, Nicotiana Tabacum 12x, Ruta Graveolens 6x, Secale Cornutum 12x,
Adel 69 Clauparest drops are indicated for circulatory disturbances causing vertigo, cramps, tingling and gangrenous processes
Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo is the most common type of circulatory disturbances. Vertigo basically is the sensation or feeling of movement of environment even though there is no movement. Motion sickness is the most common symptom of vertigo. Vertigo is usually caused by the inflammation within ear, decreased blood flow to base of brain, head trauma, migraine, neck injury, diabetes etc. Symptoms of benign paroxysmal positional vertigo include spinning, nausea, unbalance, shaky feeling, tilting, jerking eye, sweating, headache, hearing loss etc.
Homeopathic Adel 69 Clauparest drops are used to treat benign paroxysmal positional vertigo through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key ingredients like arnica Montana, cuprum acetium etc that acts on circulatory disturbances that cause sensation of whirling and loss of balance (vertigo), tingling, gangrenous (insufficient blood supply) processes and cramps. It is also indicated for numbness, circulatory disruptions that can be caused by injuries or metabolic anomalies. It allows body to restore the self regulation capabilities and functions.
How the ingredients in Adel 69 Clauparest drops work
The key properties in Adel 69 Clauparest drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat benign paroxysmal positional vertigo
- Arnica Montana - it reduces the congestion in venous and arterial vessels. It also treats arteriosclerosis (the thickening and hardening of the walls of the arteries) that is caused due to high blood pressure.
- Cuprum acetium - combats the muscle cramps. It reduces anxiety and prevents the inflammatory conditions of kidneys.
- Carbo vegetabilis - treats weakness and bad skin diseases.
- Mandragora e radice siccato - treats symptoms of benign paroxysmal positional vertigo such as hepatogenic, gastrocardial and gastritic conditions. It prevents health issues such as cervical (relating to the neck), arthritis (painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints), lumbar (relating to the lower part of the back) syndrome etc.
- Melilotus officinalis - eliminates solid swelling of clotted blood within the tissues (hematoma). It combats neuritic (Inflammation of a nerve) of limbs and eliminates congestive headaches. It also addresses tightness and stabbing sensation in heart.
- Nicotiana tabacum - addresses vessel spasms, angina pectoris (severe pain in the chest also spreading to the shoulders, arms, and neck), dysbasia intermittens (difficulty in walking occurring at irregular intervals), meniere's disease (affecting the membranous labyrinth of the ear, causing progressive deafness) and tetany (intermittent muscular spasms). It also treats spastic (affected by muscle spasm) developments in digestive organs and kidneys.
- Ruta graveolens - resolves the venous (related to veins) blockage and eliminates pains and cramps. It also treats the conditions that are caused by injuries like hematoma and swelling.
- Secale corntum - treats numbness.
Attribute Dosage : Adults 15 to 20 drops of Adel 69 Clauparest, Children 7 to 10 drops of Adel 69 Clauparest, 3 times a
day in 1/4 Cup of water.
Symptoms: Vertigo, Tingling, Cramps
- Be the first to review this product