Adel 43 - CARDINORMA Drops
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
Adel 43 Cardinorma Drops for Symptoms Of Heart Problems
Adel 43 Cardinorma drops for symptoms of heart problems contains: Arnica Montana 4x, Carbo Vegetabilis 12x, Kalium Carbonicum 6x, Lachesis Muta 12x, Nerium Oleander 6x, Nicotiana Tabacum 6x, Peumus Boldus 12x, Crataegus 6x.
Adel 43 Cardinorma drops are indicated for cardiac insufficiency, angina pectoris, irregular heart beats, arteriosclerosis and cardiac spasms
The most common symptoms of heart problems include chest pain (angina), breath shortness, abnormal heart beat etc. Heart diseases are the most leading cause of death today. Heart acts as pump that supplies blood. Causes that result to various heart diseases include smoking, diabetes, high blood pressure, stress, excess consumption of alcohol etc. Infections that affect heart are myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and endocarditis (inflammation of the endocardium). Symptoms of these infections are fatigue, fever, swollen legs and abdomen, breath shortness, abnormal heart rhythm etc. The other symptoms of heart problems are pain in neck, throat, jaw, racing heart, slow heartbeat, feeling of discomfort, dizziness, light headedness, fainting, fluttering in chest, numbness, pain, weakness in arms or legs etc.
Homeopathic Adel 43 Cardinorma drops through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops) treat the various symptoms of heart problems. It has key ingredients like arnica Montana, carbo vegetabilis etc that act on angina (severe pain in the chest), weakness of heart muscles and irregular heart beat. It is also indicated for cardiac insufficiency, arteriosclerosis (thickening and hardening of the walls of the arteries) and cardiac spasms (sudden involuntary muscular contraction). It also addresses unconsciousness (apoplexy), extrasystole (abnormal heart rhythm) and tachycardia (abnormally rapid heart rate).
How the ingredients in Adel 43 Cardinorma drops work
The key properties in Adel 43 Cardinorma drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat symptoms of heart problems
- Arnica Montana - it improves cardiac regulation. It relieves the congestion of veins and arteries. It also treats angina pectoris, cardiac insufficiency and indigestion (dyspepsia).
- Carbo vegetabilis - it helps to prevent cardiac collapse, Roemheld syndrome (gastrocardiac). It treats the myocardial weakness and cardiac insufficiency.
- Kalium carbonicum - treats chronic and acute illness, irritable heart symptoms and myocardial insufficiency. It also treats pulse anomalies, blockages of circulatory system and muscle weakness.
- Lachesis muta - treats symptoms of heart problems such as diagnosable septic conditions of blood, dental infections, endocarditis and myocarditis.
- Nerium oleander - it reduces risk of angina pectoris, infarct (area of dead tissue resulting from failure of blood supply), cardiac insufficiency, apoplexy etc. It also treats intestinal dysfunction like constipation, diarrhea. It also affects the circulatory system and treats sleeplessness, urological problems. It addresses extrasystole and low blood pressure. It regulates metabolism.
- Nicotiana tabacum - treats weakness of circulatory system and helps to regulate weak pulse. It prevents angina pectoris. It also treats conditions of intestinal and the urological tracts. It helps in eliminating spasm that lead to collapse.
- Peumus boldus - it acts as diuretic (increased passing of urine) that relieves circulatory and heart blockages. It helps in promoting stomach secretion and eliminating urea. It treats dyspepsia and gastritis that may affect the heart.
- Crataegus - it prevents cardiac insufficiency and improves blood pressure. It helps in relaxing of blood vessels that heals heart.
Attribute Dosage : Adults 15 to 20 drops of Adel 43 Cardinorma, Children 7 to 10 drops of Adel 43 Cardinorma, 3 times a day in 1/4 Cup of water.
Symptoms: Weakness of Heart Muscles, Irregular Heart Beats
- Be the first to review this product