Adel 33 apo-OEDEM Drops
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
Adel 33 Apo-Oedem Drops for Oedema Signs And Symptoms
Adel 33 apo-OEDEM drops for oedema signs and symptoms contains: Aesculus Hippocastanum 8x, Apocynum Cannabinum 8x, Convallaria Majalis 8x, Helleborus Niger 8x, Sambucus Nigra 6x, Filipendula Ulmaria 6x, Stigmata Maydis 8x, Thuja Occidentalis 12x.
Adel 33 apo-OEDEM drops are indicated for different forms of oedema including cardiac, hepatic, kidney, lymphatic and subcutaneous cell tissue that causes swollen ankles and bloating
Oedema signs and symptoms include the puffiness or swelling of tissue, stretched skin, increased abdominal size etc. Oedema is commonly observed in arms, hands, feet, legs and ankles. It refers to the swelling caused due to the fluid retention that is when excess fluid gets trapped in the tissues. Oedema is the result of leaky blood vessels that release the fluid into the tissues. Symptoms include swelling in affected areas, tightness of skin, breath shortness, stiff joints, weight loss or weight gain, skin discoloration etc. Common causes of oedema include allergic reaction, low albumin, critical illness, excess salt intake, genes etc. Diseases that can also cause oedema are heart failure, chronic lung disease, kidney disease, diabetes, arthritis etc.
Homeopathic Adel 33 apo-OEDEM drops through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops) treats oedema signs and symptoms. It has key ingredients like aesculus hippocastanum, apocynum cannabinum etc that act on oedema (condition characterized by an excess of watery fluid collecting in the cavities or tissues) of different forms that include hepatic, cardiac, kidney and lymphatic. It is also indicated for subcutaneous cell tissues that cause bloating and swollen ankle. It also treats venous stasis (formation of blood clots in blood).
How the ingredients in Adel 33 apo-OEDEM drops work
The key properties in Adel 33 apo-OEDEM drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat oedema signs and symptoms
- Aesculus hippocastanum - it stimulates kidneys and eliminates circulatory problems which result in swelling in feet and hands.
- Apocynum cannabinum - it strengthens heart muscle against the damage that lead to renal and hepatogenic edemas.
- Convallaria majalis - treats nervous heart conditions that are caused due to infectious toxic disruptions in heart muscle. It prevents heart enlargement.
- Sambucus nigra - it acts as diuretic (causing increased passing of urine) that helps to reduce swelling all through the body including thighs, feets etc.
- Hellebores niger - treats oedema signs and symptoms such as scarlet fever (infectious bacterial disease causing fever and scarlet rash), meningitis (inflammation of the meninges marked by intense headache and fever), heart weakness and bronchial congestion. It regulates digestive organs and eliminates the nervous psychic sensations.
- Filipendula ulmaria - it works as metabolic stimulant. It also works as diuretic that helps in dissolving concrements.
- Stigmata maydis - it heals the inflammation of urinary tract and acts as diuretic. It treats heart conditions.
- Thuja occidentalis - treats all chronic and acute catarrhalic (excessive build up or discharge of mucus) conditions in body. It helps in stimulating the excretion via urogenital organs. It regulates metabolic conditions that are necessary for the oedematic states.
Attribute Dosage : Adults 15 to 20 drops of Adel 33 apo-OEDEM, Children 7 to 10 drops of Adel 33 apo-OEDEM, 3 times a day in 1/4 Cup of water.
Symptoms: Oedema, Swelling of Hand/Feet
- Be the first to review this product