Adel 32 Opsonat Drops
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
Adel 32 Opsonat Drops for Inflammation In The Body
Adel 32 Opsonat drops for inflammation in the body contains: Acidum Nitricum 6x, Acidum Sulfuricum 6x, Gratiola Officinalis 6x, Hydrastis Canadensis 6x, Lachesis Muta 6x, Bellis Perennis 6x, Glechoma Hederacea 6x, Sempervivum Tectorum 6x,
Adel 32 Opsonat drops are indicated for inflammation of different types, pleurisy, intercostal neuralgia and healing of wounds and injuries
Inflammation in the body of different organs is related to the self protection of body. It helps in the healing process of wounds, injuries, damaged cells etc. Inflammation is a process in which white blood cells of the body protect from the infection of foreign bodies like viruses and bacteria. Symptoms include redness, swelling, pain, stiffness, fever, loss of appetite, headaches etc. Mucous membranes do not allow pathogens and toxins to enter the body by absorbing them. Mucosal inflammation refers to the irritation and swelling. Some organs of body produce mucus to filter out the viruses, bacteria and other invaders.
Homeopathic Adel 32 Opsonat drops are used to treat different types of inflammation in the body through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key ingredients like acidum nitricum, acidum sulfuricum etc that act on different types of inflammations, pleurisy (inflammation of the pleurae, which impairs their lubricating function and causes pain when breathing), intercostals neuralgia (painful disorder of the nerves that run between the ribs) and healing of injuries and wounds. It is also indicated for ulcer formations all over the body, mucous membrane inflammation and rheumatic (inflammation and pain in the joints, muscles, or fibrous tissue) inflammations. It enhances immune system in eliminating pathogens. It clears toxic wastes and cleans blood.
How the ingredients in Adel 32 Opsonat drops work
The key properties in Adel 32 Opsonat drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat the various types of inflammation in the body
- Acidum nitricum -treats mucous membranes infections accompanied by bleeding and weakness. It also treats swollen lymph nodes and impaired nervous system. It promotes regulation of all body organs.
- Acidum sulfuricum -treats the mucosal infections that are accompanied with bleeding throughout the body. It resolves catarrh (excessive discharge or build-up of mucus) of stomach, acid anomalies, stomatitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane of the mouth), ulcerosa (inflammatory bowel disease). It also treats swollen liver, hemorrhoids (piles) and intestinal ulcers.
- Gratiola officinalis -treats problems related to pelvic area and portal vein combined with constipation. It heals the catarrh of intestines and stomach. It treats gastritis (inflammation of the lining of the stomach), gastroenteritis (inflammation of the stomach and intestines causing vomiting and diarrhoea) and liver function disruptions that include cramps and colic (severe pain in the abdomen caused by wind or obstruction in the intestines).
- Bellis perennis -treats mucous membrane conditions. It heals wounds, strains, injuries, hematoma (solid swelling of clotted blood within the tissues), dislocations and tumors. It also heals capillary weakness, carbuncles (multiple boil in the skin), furuncles (boils) and joint rheumatism.
- Hydrastis Canadensis -treats different types of inflammation in the body such as mucosal infections and chronic catarrh. It also treats the precancerous conditions accompanied by lack of energy and weight loss.
- Lachesis muta - treats septic blood conditions, hypertonia (damage to the central nervous system), thrombophlebitis (inflammation of the wall of a vein with associated thrombosis), embolism (obstruction of an artery by a clot of blood or an air bubble), organic heart disorders, endocarditis (inflammation of the endocardium), myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and viral infections. It heals the acute joint rheumatism, endocrinal disruptions related to thyroid gland and hepatitis (inflammation of the liver) infection.
- Glechoma hederacea -it stimulates the metabolism and improve the excretion functions. It prevents conditions like cellular damage, spleen and liver disease, digestive weakness and formation of faulty blood cell. It also treats bleeding or burning piles.
- Sempervivum tectorum -treats disease of the skin marked by localized inflammation and fever (erysipelatous) and herpes zoster (painful acute inflammation of the nerve ganglia, with a skin eruption) with sticking pains.
Attribute Dosage : Adults 15 to 20 drops of Adel 32 Opsonat, Children 7 to 10 drops of Adel 32 Opsonat, 3 times a day in 1/4 Cup of water.
Symptoms : Ulcers, Inflammation
- Be the first to review this product