|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8518||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||450ml||100% Natural|
Abhayaristam also known as Abhayarishta is a very famous Ayurvedic formulation which contains self generated alcohol upt 5 - 7 %. The alcohol acts as a medium for the active principles of herbs to dissolve. It is mainly indicated in piles and constipation.
- Abhaya (Haritaki - Terminalia chebula)
- Draksha (Dry grapes)
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes)
- Madhuka (Madhuca indica)
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris)
- Trivrit (Operculina turpethum)
- Dhanyaka (Coriander)
- Dhataki (Woodfordia fruticosa)
- Indravaruni (Citrullus colocynthis)
- Chavya (Piper retrofractum)
- Mishreya (Foeniculum vulgare)
- Shunti (ginger)
- Danti (Baliospermum montanum)
- Mocharasa (Salmalia malabarica)
Useful in piles, hemorrhoids, relieves bloating, constipation. Improves digestion
- A very high single use of more than 50 ml may cause lose motion and stomach disturbances.
- It is best to avoid this formulation during pregnancy.
- 12 - 24 ml. one or two times a day, usually advised after food.
- If needed, equal quantity of water can be added before consumption.
Please Note * Product will be selected from any of the following
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
*** Please note that this product is packaged in a Plastic Bottle***
- Be the first to review this product