Divya Bilwadi Churna
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size|
Divya Bilwadi Churna
Divya Bilwadi Churna is a comprehensive formulation of Ayurvedic herbs that are natural and effective in curing the ailments of the digestive organs. It is an excellent combination of natural herbs that is mainly prepared to cure a digestive disease know as sprue. Divya Bilwadi Churna is a unique Ayurvedic herbal formulation that helps to cleanse the body gently and detoxify the body system. Divya Bilwadi Churna helps to bring back the acid base balance in the body and supports healthy digestion and absorption of the nutrients. It is highly effective herbal remedy for hyperacidity. It helps in reducing the nausea and vomiting caused due to hyperacidity.
Divya Bilwadi Churna is a combination of natural herbs and it does not produce any side effects. Bilwadi Churna has a high content of vitamins and other beneficial nutrients which makes it a suitable treatment for cleansing and detoxifying your body system. Bilwadi Churna is easily absorbed in the blood which makes it suitable to purify your blood.
Regular intake of Bilwadi Churna helps to remove the toxins from your digestive system and helps in the proper absorption of the food that helps to clear the bowels naturally. Bilwadi Churna helps to prevent the bloating sensation and excessive gas formation. Bilwadi Churna also helps to treat the inflammation of the stomach and intestinal lining.
Divya Bilwadi Churna is the best product for you if you are suffering from chronic gastric ailments such as digestive sprue and do not find any solution yet. In this a person suffers from chronic diarrhea. If you are searching for the right product for your digestive system, Bilwadi Churna is the best product because it is a unique combination of Ayurvedic herbs and is safe and natural. This product is easily absorbed by the body and helps in detoxification. Bilwadi Churna warms your blood and helps in removing the toxins from your body and prevents any infection.
Divya Bilwadi Churna is a natural laxative that helps you to get rid of unwanted substances in the body and makes one feel relaxed and happy. This is a natural product that is very good for the health. It helps to rejuvenate the body cells and helps to make you look fresh and healthy. Bilwadi Churna energizes the body cells and helps different organs systems to perform well.
Divya Bilwadi Churna is a natural cleanser and helps the body to get rid of unwanted substances. Bilwadi Churna naturally helps to purify the blood by removing the toxins from the body in a natural way. Bilwadi Churna is prepared by Divya Pharmacy of Baba Ramdev and is used effectively for cleaning the digestive tract and getting rid of excessive gas, distension of the abdomen, bloating sensation, constipation, and diarrhea. Bilwadi Churna is a very good product for the inflammation of lining of the stomach and intestines.
Bilwadi Churna is a wonderful product that helps to give relief in fullness of the abdomen, accumulation of gas, chronic pain the stomach, constipation, diarrhea and other gastric ailments. It also helps in treating the gastric ulcers. It nourishes the gastric mucosa and helps in healing of the ulcers naturally. So you may take this product regularly to keep your gastric system function normally. Regular use of this product does not produce any side effects and it is absolutely safe and effective.
- Bilwadi in bringing about the clearance of toxics from the body.
- Bilwadi promotes insulin secretion and utilization.
- Is also recommended for nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, and anorexia.
- Bilwadi is very beneficial in Sprue Syndrome.
- Also is very beneficial in diarrhoea.
- Bilwadi helps in the maintenance of a healthy digestive system.
- Increase the capacity of the body to assimilate and absorb various necessary components of diet.
- Bilwadi is also helpful in various types of gastric discomforts.
- Bilwadi is also well known for its anti pyretic and anti parasitic effects.
- Is also aromatic and aphrodisiac.
- Bilwadi provides nourishment to heart and mind.
- Acts as an effective antidote against snake venom.
- Bilwadi comprises of wound healing properties as well.
- Bilwadi is useful for the treatment of conjunctivitis, rhinitis, and nocturnal seminal emission.
- Bilwadi Helps in treatment of hepatitis.
- Bilwadi cures tuberculosis and diabetes.
- Is a very beneficial detoxifying agent.
- Provides relief in various types of intestinal obstructions.
- Is a very potent analgesic.
Divya Bilwadi Churna Ingredients:
- Bael or Bilva
- Dried Bhang (that has been washed with water and dried in shade)
- Must be consumed 1 - 2 teaspoons thrice a day along with cold water or;
- One can also take it with pomegranate juice.
About Divya Ayurveda Products (Swami Ramdev Patanjali Yoga)
Divya Ayurveda has had the exalted vision bringing Ayurveda to global society in a contemporary form and to unravel the mystery behind this hallowed and revered Indian system of health by a thorough exploration and selection of indigenous herbs and ancient Ayurvedic literatures. Then by subjecting these formulations to modern pharmacological and toxicological safety tests, and performing further clinical trials to create new treatments and therapies.
Divya Ayurveda hopes that treatment be available to the common man at the minimum price. In the years 2002-03, they modernized the pharmacy, and added a new expanded unit well equipped with machines for large scale production.
A computer controlled herbal extraction plant commissioned in the facility is used for extracting from the various parts of the plant like the leaves, roots, fruit etc. The salient feature of this facility is the production of ayurvedic products using latest SCADA technology under controlled environmental conditions of temperature and pressure. Exact concentrations are finalized by vacuum drying which preserves the maximum valued contents of the herbs.
While maintaining production of the finest grade extracts, this method utilizes the cost-efficiency of bulk production. This unit has the capacity to process 10,000 kgs. of raw herbs at once. The desired fluid component is added to this extract in the process of making the treatments.
Divya Ayurveda uses an automatic high speed spray drier unit for the manufacturing processes, a fluid wed processor for quick liquification, tablet compressing device with the capacity for preparing one hundred thousand tablets per hour, a high speed auto-coater for coating the tablets, in addition to a high speed mixer-grinder, fluid wed driers and cleaning, and a crossing and pulverizing units.
In the packing section of Divya Ayurveda computer controlled packing equipment is being used, having the capacity of 300 volts per minute, with automatic blister packing machines. A utility center has been set up in this production unit which has two 500 KVA generators, softners and cooling towers including boilers and air compressors having the capacity to produce 300 tons of steam.
As a result of this Divya Ayurveda has become the first ayurvedic treatment manufacturing unit of Uttarakhand to get ISO-9001 and WHO-GMP certifications. In the facility, international standards like Good Manufacturing Practices(GMP), Good Packaging Practices(GPP), Good Agricultural Practices(GAP) and Good Harvesting Practices(GHP) are being strictly followed.
Divya Ayurveda's R and D department is dedicated to product development, quality control and standardization. Divya Ayurveda has begun demanding work and initiated a revolutionary change by making three stage standardization and clinical testing the standard in the field of the manufacturing of ayurvedic treatments:
1. Quality Control and Quality Assessment.
2. Toxicological Study-Animal Trial.
3. Clinical Trial.
For Quality Control and Quality Testing the following three steps are followed :
1. For Raw Material
3. For final product
1. Quality Control and Quality Testing for Raw Material: The raw material to be used in production of ayurvedic products are used only after they have been tested for their purity. Quality control of the raw material to be used for preparation of the products is a difficult task, as there are many varieties of the herbs. Much depends on their place of procurement and the season in which they have been collected. To accomplish a thorough review that is both appropriate and effective, an herb research department has been established in which efficient, trained scientists and research personnel from the fields of botany, pharmacology, chemistry, microbiology and ayurvedic products have been employed.
In this Department standards relating to botanical and mineral identification, adulteration, the knowledge about the mixture of the representative ingredients and appropriate proportions for the manufacturing of the products is being adopted, so that the quality of products in every batch remains same.
1. Determination of foreign matter or adulterants
2. Morphological Study
4. Solubility in different solvents like water, alcohol, ether etc.
5. Ash value
6. Moisture content
7. Oil contents
8. Bulk density of raw material
9. Comparative Chromatographic Study by TLC and HPTLC
10. ORD-Optical Rotary Diahroism-Polarography
11. X-Ray Photo Electron Spectroscopy
12. U.V. Photo Electron Spectroscopy
To carry out these tasks a laboratory (QA and QC Laboratories) has been constructed which uses modern equipment like ovens, microwave ovens, moisture balance, bulk density apparati, microscopes, computerised microscopes, polarimeter, extraction apparati, Thin Layer Chromatography (TLC), High Profile Thin Layer Chromatography (HPTLC). At present Botany, Chemistry and Microbiology departments are working in these laboratories.
2. Quality Control and Quality testing for Extracts/ Bhasmas at different stages: For extraction in the production unit the most modern SCADA controlled extraction unit is being used. For properly maintaining quality control of the various extracts at different stages of extraction, the following standards are strictly followed:
1. Measurement of the Solid Content
2. Measurement of Ph value
3. Study of the comparative TLC and HPTLC tests
4. Chemical analysis
5. Study of the science of metal formation, etc.
3. Quality Control and Quality testing for final products: Various processes are followed for quality control and standardization of the final products like Choorna, Vati, Bhasm etc.
1. Identity Test
Quantity of ingredient
Spectrum of ingredient
X-ray diffraction of ingredient
TLC and HPTLC
2. Measurement of set Physical parameters
Solubility in different solvents like water, alcohol, either etc.
4. Microbiological Test
In this way, by giving a new form to the ayurvedic products, a new step has been initiated in the direction of quality control and standardization, by which ayurveda is clearly bound to make a mark on the world. This will not be an effort only for the benefit of India but for whole world and in the time to come it will help make the healing treatment available for everyone. As the ancient sages were well versed with the knowledge of ayurveda and there has been refinement of the knowledge from time to time by the learned in the field, in the same way Divya Ayurveda is trying to bring refinement to the knowledge of ayurveda. At Divya Ayurveda the formulations of rasrasayan vati, gugullu, choorna, avaleha, ghansatva, kwath, ghrita, taila, mandoor, lauh, parpati, pishti, aasav, arishta etc. are pure, of high quality and are prepared strictly according to the classical treatise. Divya Ayurveda puts in all the efforts to make the treatments pure and rich in quality.
*** Please note that this product is packaged in a Plastic Bottle***
- Be the first to review this product