|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8671||Arya Vaidya Pharmacy||200 ml||100% Natural|
Dhanwantharam Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil. It is used in the treatment of Vata diseases such as Rheumatoid and osteo arthritis, spondylosis, headache and neuro-muscular conditions. This oil is based on Kerala Ayurveda practice.Dhanwantharam Tailam uses:
- It is used to treat rheumatoid arthritis, osteo-arthritis, neck pain and back ache due to spondylosis,
- It is useful in treatment of neurological conditions such as Neuritis, Neuralgia, paralysis, facial palsy, etc.
- It is used for massage.
- It is used in Ayurvedic treatment like Dhara, Basti treatment etc.
- 101 times processed oil, called Dhanwantharam 101 -is used for oral administration.
- Dose for oral intake is - 5 - 20 drops once or twice a day, before food, with warm water or warm milk, as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- This oil is used for massage for ladies, after delivery, to improve body strength.
- It is also used as massage oil for babies.
- Internal use is advised to relieve fever, bloating and urinary diseases.
- No side effects are known with this oil, on external administration.
- Oil's oral intake should only be done strictly under medical supervision.
- Balamoola - Sida cordifolia - 4.608 kg
- Water for decoction - 36.864 liters, boiled and reduced to 4.608 liters
- Paya - cow milk - 4.608 liters
- 768 grams of total of
- Yava - Barley - Hordeum vulgare
- Kola - Zyziphus jujuba
- Kulattha - Horse gram - Dolichos biflorus
- Dashamoola - group of ten roots
- Bilva - Aegle marmelos
- Agnimantha - Premna mucronata
- Shyonaka - Oroxylum indicum
- Patala - Stereospermum suaveolens
- Gambhari - Gmelina arborea
- Brihati - Solanum indicum
- Kantakari - Solanum xanthocarpum
- Gokshura - Tribulus terrestris
- Shalaparni - Desmodium gangeticum
- Prishnaparni - Uraria picta
- Water for decoction - 6.144 liters, boiled and reduced to 768 ml.
- Taila - Oil of Sesamum indicum
- Paste made of 6 grams of each of -
- Meda - Polygonatum cirrhifolium
- Mahameda - Polygonatum verticillatum
- Daru - Cedrus deodara
- Manjishta - Rubia cordifolia
- Kakoli - Fritillaria roylei
- Ksheerakakoli - Lilium polyphyllum
- Chandana - Pterocarpus santalinus
- Sariva - Hemidesmus indicus
- Kushta - Saussurea lappa
- Tagara - Valeriana wallichi
- Jeevaka - Malaxis acuminata
- Rishabhaka - Manilkara hexandra
- Saindhava Lavana - Rock salt
- Kalanusari - Valeriana wallichi
- Shaileya - Convolvulus pluricaulis
- Vacha - Acorus calamus
- Agaru - Aquilaria agallocha
- Punarnava - Boerhaavia diffusa
- Ashwagandha - Withania somnifera
- Shatavari - Asparagus racemosus
- Ksheerashukla - Ipomoea mauritiana
- Yashti - Licorice - Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Haritaki - Terminalia chebula
- Vibhitaki - Terminalia bellirica
- Amla - Emblica officinalis
- Shatahva - Asparagus
- Mashaparni - Teramnus labialis
- Mudgaparni - Phaseolus trilobus
- Ela - Cardamom - Elettaria cardamomum
- Twak - Cinnamon - Cinnamomum camphora
- Patra - Cinnamomum tamala
Please Note * Product will be selected from any of the following
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product