Alarsin Myron Tablets
|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size|
Alarsin Myron Tablets
Positive Advantages of Myron:
- Myron - formula is: Anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-septic, cooling, diuretic and tonic.
- Non-Toxic. No Irritation, nausea or vomiting.
- Excreted by GU Tract: through mucous membrane and disinfects, stimulates, tones up and regulates functions of GU Tract.
- Decreases pH value in both specific and non-specific Leucorrhoea.
- An excellent adjuvant to specific/local/surgical treatment.
- Special tonic for Females of all age groups.
- Excellent restorative after delivery.
- Pelvic inflammatory diseases
- Associated sterility
Dosages: Myron 2 tablets 3 times a day for 15 days. Then 2 tablets twice a day for 4-6 weeks.
As supportive therapy for quicker healing of cervical erosions after cauterization: 2 tablets twice a day till satisfactory results.
As restorative after Delivery : 2 tablets twice a day for 8 weeks.
Each film coated tablet contains (mg.)
- Hirabol (Balsamodendron myrrh) - 75.00
- Guggul (Commiphora Mukul) - 30.00
- Kasis Bhasma (S.Y.S.-163) 1 Puta - 30.00
- Lodhar (Symplocos Racemosa) - 15.00
- Dhavdi Flower (Woodfordia Fruticosa) - 15.00
- Shilajit (Asphaltum) - 15.00
- Bang Bhasma (S.Y.S. 158) 7 Puta - 15.00
- Abhrak Bhasma (S.Y.S.159) 42Puta - 7.50
- Vasaka Leaves (Adhatoda Vasica) - 7.50
- Rasvanti (Berberis Aristata) - 7.50
- Vasaka Ghan (Adhatoda Vasica) - 7.50
- Excipients - q.s.
Side Effects: Non Toxic, No irritation, nausea or vomiting, Special tonic for females for all age groups.
Over 50 years ago, ALARSIN set up 'Manthan' its research division to develop original research products based on Ayurvedic drugs in the light of ancient and modern medical knowledge to fill the need for safe, simple and reliable treatments.
With the encouragement and co-operation of quality Doctors, ALARSIN has been able to contribute original Research products backed by extensive clinical experience and modern research trials at the highest levels.
A number of research papers and articles based on modern Clinical, Pharmacological, Bacteriological and Experimental studies on ALARSIN'S research products have been presented before Medical, Dental and Veterinary Conferences and published in recognized Medical Journals in India and abroad.
ALARSIN Ayurvedic specialties have been the subject of thesis for Post-graduate and Doctorate studies in modern Medical and Veterinary Sciences in India and abroad.
Reference: Even a casual glance at the references in the literatures will show that published studies mentioned are research trials conducted at General, Consulting and Hospital practice levels from independent research centers.
Objectives and subjective evaluation of results: The results were evaluated objectively and subjectively on the basis of controlled, double blind cross over trials, laboratory and other investigation, clinical observation and follow-ups. Some of the pharmacological, experimental and toxicity tests are also included.
Positive advantages: At present there are no satisfactory drugs for a number of indication covered by ALARSIN-products. Of course, there are "specific" double edged drugs but their usefulness is limited because of toxicity, adverse side affects, contra-indications, resistance, withdrawal effects. Against this background ALARSIN-products have proved safe, simple and with curative aspects.
- Be the first to review this product