|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8608||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||50 gm||No Color Coatings|
Vyoshadi Vatakam is an effective Ayurvedic medicine for cold, cough and such other respiratory diseases. It is in tablet or granules form. It is also known as Vyoshadi Vati.
Vyoshadi Vatakam Benefits:
- Useful in Ayurvedic treatment of cold, cough and rhinitis.
- It is used in treating acute and chronic rhinitis and asthma.
- It is useful in anorexia. It improves and modulates voice.
Vyoshadi Vatakam Dose:
- 3 - 6 grams once or two times a day after food or before food, or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is administered along with honey or warm water.
- Usually this medicine is available in granule or tablet form.
Effect on Tridosha - Balances Kapha and Vata
Vyoshadi Vatakam Side effects:
- There are no side effects of this product.
- Children and pregnant ladies should take this medicine under strict medical supervision.
- In very high doses, it may worsen gastritis.
Vyoshadi Vatakam Ingredients:
12 grams of each of:
- Vyosha - Trikatu - Pepper, Long pepper and ginger
- Amlavetasa - Solena amplexicaulis
- Chavya - Piper chaba
- Talisa - Abies webbiana
- Chitraka - Leadwort - Plumbago zeylanica
- Jiraka - Cumin - Cuminum cyminum
- Tintideeka - Rhus parviflora
9 grams of each of:
- Cinnamon - Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Cardamom - Elettaria cardamomum
- Patra - Cinnamomum tamala
- Jaggery - 960 grams.
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product