|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8608||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||100gm||No Color Coatings|
Vyoshadi Vatakam is an effective Ayurvedic formulations for cold, cough and such other respiratory diseases. It is in tablet or granules form. It is also known as Vyoshadi Vati.
Vyoshadi Vatakam Benefits:
- Useful in Ayurvedic use of cold, cough and rhinitis.
- It is used in acute and chronic rhinitis and asthma.
- It is useful in anorexia. It improves and modulates voice.
Vyoshadi Vatakam Suggested Use:
- 3 - 6 grams once or two times a day after food or before food.
- It is administered along with honey or warm water.
- Usually this formulations is available in granule or tablet form.
Effect on Tridosha - Balances Kapha and Vata
Vyoshadi Vatakam Side effects:
- There are no side effects of this product.
- In very high Suggested Uses, it may worsen gastritis.
Vyoshadi Vatakam Ingredients:
12 grams of each of:
- Vyosha - Trikatu - Pepper, Long pepper and ginger
- Amlavetasa - Solena amplexicaulis
- Chavya - Piper chaba
- Talisa - Abies webbiana
- Chitraka - Leadwort - Plumbago zeylanica
- Jiraka - Cumin - Cuminum cyminum
- Tintideeka - Rhus parviflora
9 grams of each of:
- Cinnamon - Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Cardamom - Elettaria cardamomum
- Patra - Cinnamomum tamala
- Jaggery - 960 grams.
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product