|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8607||Arya Vaidya Pharmacy||50 gm||100% Natural|
Vilwadi Lehyam is an Ayurvedic formulation used for a variety of stomach related complaints like vomiting, nausea, low digestion power etc. It is a special Formulation contributed by Kerala Ayurveda tradition.It is available in the form of herbal jam / paste. This is also known as Bilwadi Leha, Bilwadi lehyam, Bilvadi Leham etc.
Vilwadi Lehyam uses: Nausea, vomiting, low digestion power, anorexia.
Vilwadi Lehyam Suggested Usages:
- 3 - 6 g many times in a day.
- This formulation is prescribed to take in small quantities, multiple times a day.
Vilwadi Lehyam ingredients:
- Vilwa - Aegle marmelos - 1.536 kg is added with 12.288 liters of water, boiled and reduced to 3.072 liters, filtered.
- To this Kashayam, 768 grams of one year old jaggery is added and heated to semi solid consistency. It is added with 12 g of each of the following -
- Musta (Cyperus rotundus), Coriander, Cumin, Caraway, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Nagakeshar (Mesua ferrea), Trikatu - Pepper, Long Pepper and Ginger.
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product