|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|4562||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||50 g||100% Natural|
Vidangadi Churna is an Ayurvedic medicine in herbal powder form. It is used in treatment of intestinal worms (helminthiasis), anorexia and abdominal pain.
Vidangadi Churna uses: It is used in treatment of intestinal worms, anorexia, abdominal colic.
Effect on Tridosha - Balances Vata and Pitta.
Vidangadi Churnam Dosage: 3 grams, once or twice a day before or after food. It is traditionally given along with butter milk.
Vidangadi Churnam ingredients:
10 g fine powder of:
- Vidanga - False black pepper (fruit) - Embelia ribes
- Saindhava - Rock Salt
- Yavakshara - Kshara of Barley - Hordeum vulgare
- Kampillaka - Mallotus philippinensis
- Haritaki - Chebulic Myrobalan (fruit rind) - Terminalia chebula
Please Note * Product will be selected from any of the following- Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product