|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|8561||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||100 Tablets||No Color Coatings|
Vettumaran Gulika is an Ayurveda product in tablet form, used in fever and digestive disorders. It contains heavy metal ingredients. This product is formulated based on Kerala Ayurvedic principles.
Vettumaran Gulika Uses: It is used in Ayurvedic use of fever, vomiting, abdominal colic pain.
Vettumaran Tablet Suggested Use:
- 1 tablet two times a day.
- In Jwara - fever - it is administered along with fresh ginger juice
- In Vata imbalance and bloating, it is administered along with Cumin seed decoction.
- In vomiting, it is given along with decoction of kacchura
- In Anurea or difficulty in urination, it is given along with tender coconut water - Narikela jala
- In Shoola - abdominal colic - it is given along with ajamoda arka (oma water)
- In abdominal gaseous distension and tumour, it is given along with fresh garlic juice extract. - Lashuna swarasa.
10 grams of each of:
- Ponkaram - Tankana Bhasma - Borax
- Muluga - Maricha - Black pepper - Piper nigrum
- Nabhi - Shuddha Vatsanabha - Purified Aconitum ferox
- Jatilinga - Shuddha Hingula - Purified and processed Cinnabar (Mercury compound)
- Ajamoda - Ajowan (fruit) - Trachyspermum roxburghianum
- The above powder mixture is pounded along with ardraka swarasa - fresh ginger juice extract and pills of the size of green gram are prepared and used.
- It is to be avoided in children, pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in cool dry place.
- Take this product in specified Suggested Use for the specified time only.
Please Note * Product will be selected from any of the following
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product