|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|4450||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||200 ml||100% Natural|
Vajraka thailam is an Ayurvedic herbal oil, used in the treatment of non healing wound with pus and rheumatoid arthritis. It is used for external application. This oil is used most commonly used in Ayurvedic practice.
Vajraka Tailam Uses: It is useful in non healing wounds, infected wound with pus discharge, sinuses and abscess. It is also useful in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
It is useful in skin diseases.How to use Vajraka taila:
- It is used for external application only and as ear drops.
- To instill as ear drops - 5 -6 drops are instilled into the ears.
Vajraka Oil ingredients:
10 g of each of:
- Saptaparna - Alstonia scholaris
- Shirisha - Albizia lebbeck
- Ashwamara - Nerium indicum
- Arka - Calotropis procera
- Malati - Nutmeg - Myristica fragrans
- Chitraka - Plumbago zeylanica
- Nimba - Neem - Azadirachta indica
- Karanja - Indian Beech (bark, seed) - Pongamia pinnata
- Sarshapa - Mustard - Brassica juncea
- Prapunnada - Cassia tora
- Haritaki - Chebulic Myrobalan (fruit rind) - Terminalia chebula
- Vibhitaki - Belliric Myrobalan - Terminalia bellirica
- Amalaki -Indian Gooseberry- Emblica officinalis / Phyllanthus emblica
- Janthughna - False black pepper (fruit) - Embelia ribes
- Shunti - Ginger (rhizome) - Zingiber officinalis
- Maricha - Black pepper - Piper nigrum
- Pippali - Long pepper - Piper longum
- Haridra - Turmeric Rhizome - Curcuma Longa
- Daruharidra - Tree turmeric (stem) - Berberis aristata
- Taila - Oil of Sesamum indicum - 768 ml
- Mutra - Cow urine - 3.072 liters
About Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal (AVS):
Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala (AVS) is a century old Charitable Institution engaged in the practice and propagation of Ayurveda, the ancient health care system of India. AVS offers classical Ayurvedic medicines and authentic Ayurvedic treatments and therapies to patients from all over India and abroad.
AVS was established at Kottakkal in Kerala State of India in 1902 by the visionary physician and philanthropist, the late Vaidyaratnam P.S. Varier. Started essentially as a village clinic, it has now grown into a multi-unit, multi-disciplinary and multi-crore organisation. It has operations in different areas of Ayurvedic practice.
AVS manages Ayurvedic Hospitals at Kottakkal, Delhi and Kochi. All classical Ayurvedic medicines, therapies and expert medical advice are available there. AVS has two modern medicine manufacturing units, has well equipped quality control labs, has fullfledged research activities, publishes Ayurvedic periodicals and books, cultivates medicinal plants and conducts educational programmes. AVS also runs a Kathakali academy where the classical theatre of Kathakali is taught and performed.
- Be the first to review this product