|Item Code||Brand||Pack Size||Specialty|
|4448||Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal||200 ml||100% Natural|
Vachadi Tailam (Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakal)
Vachadi thailam is an Ayurvedic herbal oil, used in the use of lymph node enlargement. It is used for external application and also for oral intake. This oil is most commonly used in south Indian Ayurveda practice.
Vachadi Tailam Uses: It helps to decrease size of inflamed lymph nodes. Lymphadenopathy, scrofula.
How to use Vachadi taila:
- It is used for external application only.
- It is also given for oral intake in a Suggested Use of 3 - 6 ml once or twice a day, before food, with warm water.
Vachadi Oil Ingredients:
- Vacha - Sweet flag (rhizome) - Acorus calamus - 38 g
- Haritaki - Chebulic Myrobalan (fruit rind) - Terminalia chebula - 38 g
- Laksha - Laccifer lacca - 38 g
- Katurohini - Picrorhiza kurroa - 38 g
- Chandana - Red Sandalwood - Pterocarpus santalinus - 38 g
- Taila - Oil of Sesamum indicum - 768 liters
- Water - 3.072 liters
Please Note * Product will be selected from any of the following
Brands / Companies depending upon availability:
1. Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakal
2. Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
3. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore
4. Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
5. Kerala Ayurveda
- Be the first to review this product